◇First Day◇

POV: Keisha/Keith/Other<<

I woke up in the morning breeze. It was cold. I turned my head and looked up to see Ruv sleeping peacefully. He looked so peaceful. I smiled softly at his sleeping expression. It'd be such a shame if he woke up... I thought. I sat up and turned around, putting my hands on his chest, practically shoving him. His eyes shot open. "ИИСУС-"

I removed my arms, covering my mouth, trying not to laugh. He sat up quickly, then noticed you in front of him, then glared. "Ой. Просто ты опять тупой."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I laughed as loud as I possibly could. "Вы бы видели выражение своего лица прямо сейчас! It's so hilarious!"

I kept laughing as he gritted his teeth and stood up. He poked his head out the alleyway, looking around. "You do know what day it is, right, (Keisha/Keith/Other)?" He looked back at me, his expressionless face looking dark in the dim morning light.

I nodded. I grabbed a black and dark magenta baseball cap and put it on my head, lowering it to where nobody could see my eyes. Ruv did the same with a grey and white cap, then I grabbed his hand and stood up. Still holding on to each other's hands, we walked out the alleyway.

>20 minutes before classes start: Free Period<

(OC/N *your oc's name since technically youre also Keisha/Keith/Other*'s POV)

I was talking with (b/f/n *best friend's name*), when everybody suddenly stared at the open doors of the entrance. I raised my eyebrow, then looked back. I saw two figures - two very tall figures/short figures - walking down the hallway. I measured them by eye. The male seemed to be more than 9 ft., whereas, the female/male/other was approximately 8'7". Very tall/short.

Their hands were gripping onto each other as the male, who was in front of the female/male/other, looked straight ahead to know where he was going, while the female/male/other was looking down. People around were whispering about them as they walked through the very clear hallway. I saw Whitty's eyes dart over to the male immediately, and followed them immediately. Everybody was wondering what was going on. Nobody knew.

15 minutes later, we had 5 minutes before class, so I said goodbye to (b/f/n), then walked to class. I walked into the classroom when I saw-

That's the same female/male/other from earlier this morning.

Their hair was long, shining in a silver color in the light with magenta streaks. Her hair was tied back in a low ponytail, under her black and magenta cap. She was wearing a black hoodie with something that looked like a different language: Треснувшая душа. I didn't know Russian, so I had to find someone Russian to understand what it meant.

I don't know why, but I didn't have a good feeling about them. I looked up at the board to figure out where I was sitting, and my eyes widened. I had to sit next to them.

Great. This'll be fun.

(A/N) ○sorry lol ik its bad but i literally didnt know how to write specific lines and dialogues, soooo yeah○
>i highly doubt anybody would want to read it<