☆Sleepover☆

Y/N's POV
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
We were all sitting on the couch, just staring at each other.

Sarv was looking at Ruv, who was looking at me, in which case I was looking at the floor. Deep down in my mind, I am trying so hard not to ask-

"When are you leaving?" Ruv asked. It was like he knew what I was thinking. Sarv looked a bit shocked at his question, and maybe a bit upset, but quickly shook it off.

"O-Oh! I was hoping that, since we were friends, we c-could-"

I interrupted her. "Quit the stuttering! Just speak!" I said 'Speak' louder than I spoke the actual sentence.

Ruv pushed my shoulder as a sign to be nicer. I just pushed him back, scoffed, and sat back again, leaning on my finger.

Sarv seemed scared of me, though.

...Good. Let's keep it that way.

She stopped stuttering like I asked. "I was wondering since we were friends, we could have a sleepover?" She said. Very quickly. But she can't fool me like that.

"Don't you need to ask for sleepovers?" I replied. That's when Ruv stomped on my foot. I brought my foot up quickly, holding it while glaring at Ruv, who seemed to be unfazed by anything.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry..." She looked down with disappointment in her face. Ruv raised an eyebrow at me.

"Нет." I whisper-shouted.

"да." Ruv mumbled.

We had a quick whisper-argument, me cursing a few times, when I finally gave up after 6 minutes. "FINE." I groaned. "You can stay." She looked up as a smile was plastered on her face, brightening up.

This'll be fun.

Sarv's POV
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
The sleepover started with food - like every other.

Y/N cooked as she moved around the kitchen quickly, grabbing everything she needed. Meanwhile, I managed to sneak my way next to Ruv on the couch. Looking the opposite direction, I threw my left leg over my right and placed my elbow on my knee as I rested my chin on my hand. Finally, I mustered some confidence to say something, but all I managed to get out was "Hello."

Are you kidding me, Sarv?

"...Hello." he replied. Well, that worked.

"Soo... are you.... and.... Y/N... you know.." I looked around the room, tapping my fingers on the couch.

"Dating?" Ruv asked. I was surprised he knew what I was talking about, despite me pausing so much.

I nodded slowly. "...Yes. Dating." I mumbled. Ruv looked my way as I looked at the floor, avoiding eye contact.

"Yes." He slowly said. It sank in as there was pain in my chest from hearing those words. "Why are you asking...?" He asked.

"O-Oh, no reason!" I stuttured, trying to hide my disappointment. Just then, Y/N finished cooking.

"There." They practically threw our plates at us. Ruv caught his while I barely caught mine. Somehow, though, the food stayed on the plate. "So, what are we doing?" They ate a fry, then put their plate down.

Ruv continued eating whereas, I had a bunch of suggestions. "What about a movie?" I asked.

"I don't feel like watching Clifford the Big, Red Dog right now, kid." They snapped. I heard Ruv choke on his food.

"Hey! That was a good movie!" I snapped back.

(Honestly ive never seen the movie lol)

"Whatever!" They yelled. "Next suggestion."