》Freak《

Ruv's POV
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
I followed them as they walked out of the cafeteria, everybody staring while somebody helped Sarv, who was crying while hugging onto someone else. "Tsk." was all that came out of my mouth as I opened the door to find them walking out of the school. I followed them as they looked around, then jumped really high. Specifically...to the roof.

I climbed the walls (don't you dare ask me how, i can break the rules of physics and defy gravity if i want 💅) quickly, reaching the roof to see them looking out to the road. Their eyes glowed a bright white as their broken wings spread in the air. I walked up to them quietly as their eyes darted my way.

I pulled them forward, unexpectedly, into a tight hug as I wrapped my arms around their neck. They hesitantly slipped their arms around my waist as they nuzzled their head into my chest. Then they backed away quickly. "Wait." They said, looking down at the entrance. It was...Sarvente?

Sarvente's POV
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I looked around for the Russian man, not giving a care about... the other person he came with. I looked behind me and what caught the top of my eye was two tall figures. Except...one of them had wings. Broken wings. My eyes widened as they caught my eye and looked my way. Their eyes widened as well while the other figure looked my way. The wings quickly burned to ash and it blew off the roof, swirling in the air and disappeared. The other figure was...Ruv.

And the other figure was- Wait. No.

It can't be.

I'm just imagining things.

...Am I?

"Уходите. В НАСТОЯЩЕЕ ВРЕМЯ." They yelled. Their voice was deepish, but high-pitched as well. I couldn't really describe it?

I shook in fear of them as they walked forward. They were gonna jump off.

No.

They won't survive.

Ruv grabbed the back of their shirt, walking with them.

They were both going to jump off.

They won't live through that fall.

They sprung high in the sky, landing...perfectly?

They looked my direction and glared. "Я даю тебе один шанс уйти." They had their voice lowered as they stared into my eyes, burning a hole through them.

"G-Get away from me!!" I screamed, backing up, shuddering dramatically.

(I'm sorry i had to-)

They looked at me in utter shock, like they knew something about me. "...Я знаю, что ты не боишься меня. Учитывая, кто ты, Сарвенте." They said calmly, like they knew something.

Why did that sound oddly correct to me...?

I looked at Ruv, who was just staring at them in confusion. "W-What did they say?"

"...They said that they know you aren't scared of them, given the fact of what you are..." He hesitated to say, but said slowly.

My eyes widened.

They knew.

They know about me.

But how?

I didn't say anything.

What are they?

...And how did they know about me...?

I saw students gathering around, watching us closely. Meanwhile, the person in front of me took a step forward. I leaned back in fear, slightly lifting my arms. They lifted their hand to a low height. Their face was straight. They cocked their head to their side. "Ты Люцифер... Верно?" They said quietly. Ruv's eyes widened as he looked straight at me. A couple kids that knew Russian were looking at me and each other in fear.

"W-What..?" I hesitantly said, looking back at Ruv.

"They asked you if you're... Lucifer." His eyes squinted. My eyes widened more.

They know.

What do I do?

I can't kill them, they're immortal.

...I think.

How do I do this?

...Will they tell the whole school?

Suddenly, everything froze. I saw glowing under their hat, which was a dark purple. They lifted their head to a full-face view. "...I'll make you a deal." They said. In English?

Their eyes were gorgeous.

...But they're so dangerous.

"It depends on thr deal.." I hesitated before taking a small step towards them.

"You don't say anything about me, and I won't say a single word about you. Deal." They rose their hand to shake, but I quickly backed away in fear, since it was so sudden. I looked at her bright glowing to know...

...They're telling the truth.

(A/N i just woke up SOOOOOO yeah its bad ik lololol

○Ohhh, I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Ohhh I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me○
■i think thats how it goes■

*wheeze*