}Trust{

Sarv's POV
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Should I believe them?

Do I decline their offer?

"If I may add something.." I raised my finger. They raised their eyebrow. A grin slowly crept on my face. "You... have to be my friend.." They groaned. "AND." Their eyes pleaded as they looked my way. "You have to speak English around me."

They groaned again. They threw their head back (like a Cadillac-) as they whined in despair. Ruv was just sitting there. He looked amused, though he wasn't smiling. "FINE. Deal." They held their hand out, and I shook it proudly.

"Pleasure doing business!" I smiled a big, warm smile. They just rolled their eyes, whined, buried their face in Ruv's chest out of agony as he pat their head, which made me kinda mad, then unfroze time. The kids continued as if time never stopped.

"Это отстой." They mumbled, face still collided with Ruv's chest.

"I know, I know." He pushed their head back. "Now stop that." They mumbled something, but I didn't get what they said, but I'm sure it was about me. I practically skipped back to class, happy that I made a new friend... That wasn't really that excited about it.

Y/N's POV *since i gave up on names*
6969696969696969696969696969696969
(Idk man)

What did I just agree to do?

First, we made a deal to be friends.

I thought it'd be those chill kinda friends.

I didn't expect her to follow us back home.

And we don't even have one.

She kept talking. And talking. And talking. And talking. And talking. And
T A L K I N G. I thought it was never going to end.

That's when she stopped. "Hey, how much farther do you guys live? My legs are getting tired.." She tripped over her own feet, but caught herself quickly.

"Not much farther. We're getting close." Ruv said, looking behind Sarv's head and towards me, mouthing What do we do?!

I don't know,  don't ask me! I mouthed back. Then Sarv looked back at us, then I smiled and chuckled nervously. Fake smile still stuck on my face, I swiftly stomped on Ruv's foot.

"OW, MOTHER F-"

"FORGOT TO tell you that screaming in a quiet neighborhood is disrespectful, didn't she?" I said through my teeth.

Ruv glared at me as he squinted his eyes. He continued walking forward, taking my hand with his. I could feel Sarv's eyes burning a hole through my hand as we continued walking ahead. Is she jealous?

...This'll be fun.

I took Ruv's arm and wrapped it around me, our hands still intertwined together. I felt Sarv growling on the inside as I smiled to myself. This is amusing. Then Sarv stopped. Ruv and I turned around to see her with a smile. A smile that freaked me out. She had a slight sweat drop on her cheek (yk that one anime look) as she looked at me. "Y/N... Can we talk for a minute, please?~"

I looked back in front of me. "No thanks, I'll pass." I replied, still holding onto Ruv's hand.

"I said let's talk. Now." She growled. I laughed for a second before Ruv poked at my head.

"Hey. Go talk to her." He said.

"No!" I said. "I don't wanna talk to her!"

Sarv still had a smile on her face, though it was slowly fading to annoyance. Her eyes threw daggers at the back of my head as I looked up at Ruv, who was only more than half a foot taller than me. My eyes pleaded for Ruv to not make me talk to her. "Пожалуйста, пожалуйста, пожалуйста, не заставляй меня говорить с ней." I begged.