╰➤ luxury ⁸

Luxury.

You put your lips into a thin line while your glistening eyes are busy admiring your body on the mirror up front. You sighed as you pull your skirt up to make it more shorter, giving them a full view of your bare legs.

Your eyes travelled to your upper body which there a red brassiere that hanging and poking up underneath your school uniform, you bit your lower lip as you keep debating on yourself if you're still gonna do it or not. It seemed stupid but you've been planning all of this since last night.

It was a now or never situation, the concept of any other school council or the principal itself seeing you right now wasn't a good idea after all, you're not even sure if the outfit is allowed. What's the motive? You don't have any idea either.

Staring at your reflection you frowned. You clicked your tongue as you start tying your hair into a high ponytail that making your features clear and popped out. You also wear a medium hooped earrings to match your look just for today. You tapped your foot on the floor still thinking deeply but suddenly stop when your phone ping signaling that someone leave you a message.

Your brow raised as you looked at Terushima's message. It says that he's already outside, right you were meeting up with him that's why you planned all of this. Your plan is to seduce the shit out of him then leave him hanging when the bell rings right? It's simple! but hell you're that damn nervous!

Swallowing hard, you eventually chin up to hide the nervousness on your face. You exhaled one more time before grabbing a lollipop and putting it on your mouth. You're walking really hasty as the other students gawked on you with broad eyes and admiration visible on their faces. The staring isn't even working! You concept to yourself.

Finally reaching outside, your body relaxed as you stared at the luxurious car on the side. You swiftly made your way as you diminish to the passenger seat.

"Oh, Damn.." Terushima's amused tone greeted you. You cleared your throat and face him with your head slowly cocking on the side. "You looked beautiful." He mused

Your eyes eventually widened when he softy grab your hand and intertwined it with his to leave small kisses on the back of your palm. You looked away on his stare after

"Thank you." You softly uttered with a small voice. Terushima swiftly grinned yet it not reached his expressive eyes. He surely find you amusing and adorable. But seeing that outfit of yours? Never mind that, you even look cute and hot at the same time. He wonder how you managed to do that both?

"You said you're going to give me something right?" You quer as you flutter your eyes. A smirk escaping on his lips while nodding his head slightly.

"Hmm? yeah." He said while planting a kiss on your hand once again. He rested it on your bare thigh after. He caress it up and clicked his tongue, his tongue piercing made a sound on the sudden movement.

You removed the lollipop that staying on your mouth when he start to search something at the back. You sit there silently as you let him take his time. "Ah, finally found you." He mumbled under his breath.

You stared at him once before glancing on the paper bag he was holding. It was a matte black with gold surrounding at the middle part of the cover. Your eyes widened when you see the luxurious brand. You looked at him in awe as he only grin at you while putting the item on your lap.

"What is this for?" You confusingly asked as you inspect the cover. "Nothing, just want to give it to you." He smirked. "Also, open it when you got home."

You looked at him puzzled but let it off when he stared at you with stoic expression, you nod on his request after. "I see, you're not thanking me huh?" A playful smile crept on his lips