╰➤ eat you alive ¹²

𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖

Eat you alive.

The light illuminates Iwaizumi's tanned skin, glistening across his darkened features. Both held eye contact before glaring at her wet undies.

(Y/N) had to bite down on her lip when his hands grabbed her thighs, fingers slightly carving into the flesh. He pulled her body right to the edge of the desk, the papers moved along with the movement as Iwaizumi moved to cup her inner thigh more tenderly. Her legs now spread and fully exposed on him.

(Y/N) gasped when she felt his tongue glid down her slit as he licks it slowly. Spreading her lips apart and dragging his tongue, his fingers digging into her hips when she bucked forward to him for more.

"Stop fucking moving." He ordered.

(Y/N) threw her head back as she felt the vibration on her pussy. Iwaizumi's tongue felt hot between her legs, every lick, suck was intense and wild. The girl couldn't help but to let out a needy moan.

Her hand fisted in his hair, moaning softly while he took her clit, circling around it with the tip of his tongue. Making sure he didn't miss and lick every inch of it.

His nose nuzzled her clit, licks getting tougher and adding more pressure as he buried himself deep within her wet folds. Eating the girl out as if he hasn't eaten in weeks. "Gosh.." she softly murmured under her breath, chewing on her bottom lip to stop herself from making a noise.

(Y/N) looked down at him, his tongue licking her folds continuously. Feeling the girl stare, Iwaizumi looked up, only to find (Y/N) eyes watching him.

"That feels good?" He teased, dark eyes hotly tracing her sweaty face.

Shyly nodding on his plea, (Y/N) looked away. Internally cussing when she felt him flicked the tip of his tongue. The tip grazing her sensitive clit, causing her to heave on his dark brown hair. The brunette groaned while dragging his tongue on a certain spot. Tonguing at her entrance for a second, the tip sliding inside and stroking a few times, causing her to let out a quite moan.

This time Iwaizumi's movement were greedier and unhinged, lapping at her pussy hot, filthy, and wet. "Oh fuck" she whispered breathlessly, desperately brushing her fingers to his head.

Her thighs clenched around his face, back arching as his tongue ate her out. She was ready, so ready for her pleasure. But (Y/N) was snapped out of her ecstasy when he goes up, her lips parted while her chest rose and fell. 

He lifted you up as you gasped, placing you on the other side of the desk. He moved the paper works as he made you sit on the table, leaning closer as he looked down. Placing both of his hands at your either side.

Licking his mouth clean, he stared at you with a mocking smile. "What's with the expression love?"

You frowned as you glance away – not wanting to meet his taunting smile. "I'll fill you up, don't worry."

Looking at you through the bridge of his nose, his fingers grab the back of your palm. Planting soft kisses on it while staring directly at your (E/C)-colored eyes.

"We're not done yet." He muttered breathlessly, voice deep and rough. Iwaizumi leaned in, leaving dark purple marks all over her neck, her lips perishing while moaning softly. As his hand went to her breasts, massaging and rubbing her hardened nipple.

Iwaizumi pressed open-mouthed kisses across her chest, unclasping and pushing the bra off her shoulders. (Y/N) bit down on her lip, panting slowly.

His hands swiftly curled around the base of her neck. Pressing his lip to her while massaging her right breast, wet noises escaped their conjoined lips whilst he continued to hungrily kiss her. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around his neck, desperately whimpering against him.