╰➤ bond ¹¹

𝒦𝑜𝓏𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓂𝒶.                   』

୨: Shh, quiet down. You don't want them to hear you being so needy for me, yeah?

 You don't want them to hear you being so needy for me, yeah?

Bond.

Firmly holding your bag in front of your legs, you crept out of the wall, warily glancing and checking if the man's around. Realizing he's not. You took a deep breath, scurrying down the corridor whilst jogging past ongoing classes.

Biting your lip, you gleam suspicious to your phone. "Is this some prank.. or?"

You glanced over your shoulder, double-checking and internally oathing at your circumstance. You frowned as you looked down. Wracking your brain for possibilities to think, either to stay and wait or go and retreat.

"I'm believing you're (Y/N)?" Gruffed a deep voice.

(Y/N) looked up, only to find olive green eyes that intensely gazing down at her from an overwhelming height. She blinked her eyes a couple of times, thinking who he was, as she doesn't see him before.

Nodding and keeping herself up, she pulled a tiny smile. "Yes, that's me."

Iwaizumi Hajime arched a brow, bright eyes trailing to her face as he shortly noticed her features. "So the rumors are true." He scoffed.

(Y/N) who's confuse tilted her head, her brow raising in a silent question. "What rumors exactly?"

Iwaizumi's olive-green eyes hotly traced over her face. A light smile coating from his lips. "You're much prettier in person."

Riddled with shock, (Y/N)'s cheeks glazed hastily. She pinched her fingers while the brunette stared at her, confused and amused.

"Well.." she started. "You're very much handsome in person too, so I guess it's a tie?" (Y/N) continued with a cheeky grin.

Iwaizumi's brow raised in mirth, it tended to put a minor smile on his lips. (Y/N), on the other hand was having a hard time to say the least, she felt incredibly small underneath his looming height. The latter opposite her took a step forward but halted when his phone starts ringing.

"Yes?" He answered, a frown visible on his face. "..Yes. Yes, I am. I'm actually with someone.." he continued, swiftly turning his back on you. His voice fading away as you look away – not wanting to eavesdrop.

You blinked your eyes as you glance at your phone for a minute. Pressing some digits and looking for memos to keep you entertained. You softly sighed as you saw some new notification, with a furrowed brow, you press some tab to check the said announcement.

Sensei:

Greetings everyone! Our Vice Principal decided to have a school visit tomorrow. Please wear complete uniform and don't be late.