╰➤ attention ¹⁰

Attention.

"You're coming with me." Suga tonelessly point out. Not giving the girl any option. (Y/N) puffed out her cheeks, silently eyeing the papers in front.

She wordlessly looked away, not in the mood to argue or even speak up. The girl kept her head down as she tried her best to open her sleepy eyes. The movement earned the light grey-haired boy attention. His eyebrow furrowed with worry, a hand grabbed her elbow gently.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly, not wanting to startle the girl.  

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, her fingers come to scuff her cheeks. "Yeah, I'm fine." looking at him out of the corner of her eye, she attempted a small smile to assured him.

"You're freezing cold. Go get my sweater and wear it." He ordered.

The girl rose a brow, she settled her hand on her hips to stare on the grey head boy. Suga instantly rolled his eyes. "Oh please, just be thankful while I'm still being concern here dumbass."

(Y/N) playfully rolled her eyes. She swiftly made her way to wear the sweater. Subtly bitting the skin on the side of her cheeks, she asked a question. "What are you doing?"

Suga blinked his eyes, fingers carefully arranging the paper sheets. "Sensei charge me to take this to his café." He wavered, giving (Y/N) a cheerful grin. "Can't let the opportunity pass, you know. I'm aiming for the performance points."

(Y/N) shrugged her shoulders, she leaned on the door frame while crossing her arms in front of her chest. "A café? Didn't know sensei had one." She asked, face lightly frowning.

"Yup, it's actually pretty popular here. I saw many businessman and teenagers getting on there to chill." droned Suga, striding his way towards the door.

Finally leaving the classroom, (Y/N) had to jog a little to keep up with Suga's brisk pace. Deftly humming and bringing her way outside. They easily reached the boulevard, causing (Y/N) to grimace.

"That's the café?" asked (Y/N) pointing on the certain direction not too distant from them.

Suga traced (Y/N)'s vision, his brows furrowed on the wrong direction. "Not that love.." He halt, grabbing the girl's face while swiftly putting her head on the other direction. "There."

(Y/N)'s mouth formed a mold, She examined the glorious place as they walked together to go nigher. Holding into Suga's arms, she wordlessly looked around.

Indeed, the place is alleviating to go with. The way the interior builds go well along with the structures and complexions. She couldn't help but to part her lips in awe. It was fascinating to tell. However, she spotted something more startling. Her strides slowing down as they neared the entrance. Some familiar people caught her eyes, to her disastrous; it was the same people she had been avoiding the past weeks. 

The girl's cheeks paled, a look of horror crossing her face. "Oh hell no."

"Oh hell yes, hurry up or I'm leaving you." chirped Sugawara, swiftly pushing the door to go inside. The said sentence were enough to make her heart stop, anxious was an understatement to how she was currently feeling. 

Leaving with no choice. The poor girl heaved a heavy sigh, furiously hoping to not get some attention inside.

"What do you like for drink Sirs?" Asked the waitress. Her cheeks flushed, mesmerize on how good-looking the boys is.

"Drinks?" Oikawa repeated, the pretty brunette was about to open his mouth to select something from the menu when their new apple of the eye just stepped right into the area.