Chapter 6

I'm backkk I've been a bit busy but I'm here with another chappterrrr yayyayaya
Twas my birthday a few days ago so that's funnn 🤩
Anyway people I had like a really great idea for this story witch omg u guys would all hate me if I did it so I might do it 👹
Anyway hope u like this chapterrr don't forget to vote and comment and all of dat stuffff
💀😃💗🐕😬😊🤣

"My god your room is so boring." Aithne stated, looking around at the room.
"That's what I'm always saying! I want to decorate." Sandy sighed in exasperation before walking in and slumping herself onto the single bed that was pushed to the far side of the room. Elexs room was pretty plain- it had a bed on one side of the room, a small wardrobe , a singular door leading to the bathroom, a little bedside table and cupboard, and a small tv hooked onto the wall. Everything were dull shades of grey and whites, and there was no personality in the room.

"Sandy's been begging ever since Elex moved into this room." Rya added with a laugh. Elex walked in with a groan.
"And as I'm always saying, what's the point? The rooms liveable, so it's finnnne." Sandy looked over at Aithne, rolling her eyes.
"Where's the second bed?" Aithne asked looking around the room as if she had missed this feature.

"There isn't one, which is why I didn't want you moving in. Also because you punched me." Elex answered, walking into the room and shutting the door behind him.
"You punched him??" Rya asked with a gasp before starting to laugh. "OMG the bet..." Sandy grinned, and took out the 10 bucks from her pocket. She waved it around happily before putting it back into her pocket, all while Rya was dying of laughter. Elex cleared his throat loudly.

"You guys are all so mean. I'm glad you find it humorous that I am in pain. By all means, continue laughing." Rya promptly stopped going red and sending Elex a sympathetic look.
"Sorry El," she muttered, and Elex sighed.
"Hmph, that's better. Anyway there's probably a mattress and sleeping bag in a closet around here, I can go grab one for you..."
"Nah I'm good." Aithne replied. Elex looked at her, raising an eyebrow.
"Wha- where are you sleeping?" Aithne rolled her eyes.
"My bed of course."
"Your bed? What do you mea- omg Aithne you are not taking my bed. Mhm-Mh absolutely not."
"Lex, I may not remember my past , but I do know that my lifestyle does not include sleeping on the floor. Sorry." Aithne shrugged, before grinning at him and launching herself onto the bed.
"No nope def not. I don't care about your lifestyle, because there is 0 chance that I am sleeping on the floor IN MY OWN ROOM. Sorry not sorry." Aithne place a hand on her head.
"Elex! What if I am a princess but I just can't remember?? Are you really going to make royalty sleep on the floor??" Aithne asked dramatically, causing Elex to roll his eyes.
"Yep, get on the floor your majesty." Aithne opened her mouth to rebut, but Sandy got in first.
"As much as I love watching your old married couple fights, Elex you really have to get back to work cause more people are in que to take a swing at that face. Me and Rya can show Aithne around a bit more." Elex rolled his eyes before turning towards the door.

"All of you, out of my room. Now."

Hi guys sorry it's a quick chapter I wrote this in line for a pcr test cause ew covid is still a thing. Haven't had it yet and don't plan on getting it any time soonnn. Anyway hope u enjoyed this small chapterrrr ignore any spelling mistakes cause I can't be bothered to reread it ok byeeeeeee