Shock

Pearl harbour docks

Valiant and Interference spends nearly the whole night repairing their respective naval vessels,spare parts is produced by replicators.

"Valiant and Interference both of you need medical help as both of you are injured during the fight,what about leaving your naval vessels for us to repair."Vestal said

"I am fine"both valiant and Interference said in unison.

Soon both valiant and Interference walks out of their respective naval vessels.Vestal is shocked to see that the injuries they sustained from the battle with the sirens healed completely,not a single scratch can been seen it was as if the did not even fight in a battle at all yesterday.

"How!both of you are bleeding yesterday how did the both of you heal your injuries so fast!?"Vestal said in shock.

"Well, before the bombs fell, america progress a lot of developing technology that is only imagined in the realm science fiction.Due to this advanced technology america is a superpower.The military might of the US is unmatched by most nations except for china and the Soviet union.America did not only advanced a lot in weaponry but also in medical technology as seen here."Valiant said as he materialize a stimpack.

"What is that?"Vestal asked curiously

"This is a stimpack which can heal injuries almost instantly,me and Interference injected ourselves with it after the battle which saw our injuries heal exceeding fast."Valiant said

"Impossible,that kind of technology only exist in the realm of science fiction in the future!"Vestal said in shock as she can't believe this kind of technology exist,she acknowledge that the technology of the 'United States of America' is very advanced as evident by their laser weapons but medical technology that can heal wounds instantly sounds pretty advanced even for this 'United states of America'

Before the conversation can continue, admiral Jones came forward and asked valiant and Interference to go to his office to explain why they beat Bismarck and Tirpitz to a state of unconsciousness yesterday.Admiral Jones is shocked that the injuries on the valiant and Interference is non existent.He decided he will ask them later on how their wounds heal so fast.

Pearl harbour (admiral Jones office)
"I want you to explain what happened yesterday but I want to know how the both of you healed your wounds so fast without seeing medical care on the base."Admiral Jones asked

Valiant and Interference begin to explain the medical technologies of the 'United states of America' to admiral Jones and the shipgirls in the office.

What admiral Jones and the shipgirls heard leave them in shock.They know that the 'United states of America' is advanced but never in their wildest dream that america will be so advanced, technology that can heal wounds in seconds.That will change the medical industry forever.

"Now I know why your nation is a superpower."Prinz Eugen said

"Same"Zara said

"At least we know the both of you aren't invincible and can be injured which means that the both of you can be taken down ."Algerie said

"The big difference is what it took to injured them it took two well known sirens observer alpha and purifier to injured them,not only that it also took on an entire siren fleet at the same time not only that they would have also killed purifier and observer alpha if not for Bismarck and Tirpitz intervention by them.The sheer might needed to damaged just 2 american naval vessels is simply unimaginable,can you imagine the full might of the US navy in this world?The nation that controls them will be no doubt be a world power."jean Bart replied