Stolen diary

Ironblood (Berlin)

"What is it Bismarck,this better be good as I am planning how to save the Ironblood from those damn northern parliament roaches, they just keep throwing men and metal at our forces till they are overrun."Schmidt said

"Chancellor I got the diary of Valiant captain from our Sakura allies."Bismarck said

"Interesting let's skim through a few pages of the diary."Prinz Eugen said

April 8 2073

We have finally avenged our defeat in Vietnam close to a 100 years ago!US forces have completely liberated Vietnam,there shall be no commies left in Vietnam when this is over.Although there are some vietnamese that resent us due to the usage of a refined version of agent orange but the usage is low so it should be fine.

The USS hornet is on a killing spree right now sending F 6 vigilantes armed with plasma bombs to bomb concentration of PLA forces but the bigger price is the PLAN Zhen he it was last seen somewhere near the waters of Vietnam we need to sink that carrier.

"What is agent orange?"Schmidt asked

"Some kind of weapon?"Prinz Eugen replied

"Just continue reading."Tirpitz said

April 10 2073

The PLAN Zhen he wants to surrender to the US navy as the carrier has broken down and unable to move.Wait what is the USS hornet doing?

Damm, the USS hornet sent dozens of F 6 vigilantes to laser the PLAN Zhen he til it sinks according to the crew of the hornet the reason why they did it is because they want to increase their kill count.

Captain Alex of the USS hornet told me this 'Those blasted commies don't follow the Geneva convention so why should we also there is no UN, besides I want to increase my ship kill count to match the USS Enterprise."

Oh the UN days sure are weird I remember the days when the UN is still there I was just a kid then,there is something called international law where all nations must abide by it.A nation can't wage war for resources that is truly a weird time.

I wonder what the UN would think of the world now, what would they think of our actions.

I don't think the USS hornet can match the USS Enterprise in terms of kill count,the Enterprise is one lucky ship always finding a way out even in the worst of battles.

"Wait hold on just a second, did the US navy just commit a war crime,as executing surrendered personel is against the rules of war!"Schmidt exclaimed

"These americans are barbarians."Bismarck said

"How could the 'United States of America' be this brutal I thought there is checks and balances of power written by the constitution to ensure things like this doesn't happen."Tirpitz said

"Maybe this 'United States of America' does not have a constitution?"Prinz Eugen said

"Let's continue reading this diary."Bismarck said

July 4 2073

The communist forces retreated to the jungles of Vietnam to wage a gurellia war with us those damm trees man always hindering our progress I need to send out air raids continuously to support our troops on land this has caused the munitions stockpile in Valiant to shrink drastically luckily this time we managed to subdue the communist forces in the nation by unconventional methods if those methods were used in the UN days I have no doubt we will be viewed as cold hearted invaders and destroyers of the environment.