Hogwarts

Information: You (Y/n) are in 6. year at Hogwarts. You are in Slytherin and your best friends are Blaise, Pansy and Hermione. You used to be friends with Draco too but since last year he ignores you.

"Hey Pansy!" I shoutet as I saw her.

I sit down next to her at the window. "How was your summerbreak?"

Pansy stared at me:"Y/n, I thought you were dead. Why didnt you answer my letters? I wrote you every week! I was worried."

"Oh, sorry. My dad traveled through the world again and I had to come with him as his personal asistent."

"Cool how you say hi to me too", Blaise said as he tried to look serious.

I bursted out into laugher:"Sorry Blaise. Hi Draco.", I said alongside.

He looks up from his book for a second and started reading again without saying something.

"Everything okay with you?"  I asked joking.

"Yes and now leave me the fuck alone. I want to read."

"Okey, okey."

"Just ignore him, he has been strange the whole time", Blaise said. Pansy giggled.

"Haha, very funny", Draco said and ignored us again. 

You guys talk a little while Draco just reads and dont even look at one of you. 

You arrive at Hogwarts.

"God, we are finally there" I say and role my eyes at Draco who is holding me back from going out of the apartment.

"What?", I say annoyed.

"I want to ask you someting"

I just look at him while trying to get out of his grip.

"Do you really think I don't know?"

"Know what?"

"You know what"

"Even if you know, I wouldn't care because I am Y/n Y/l/n and you are fucking Draco Lucius Malfoy  and I dont give a fuck about what you know and what you dont know or about what you think of me." I answer in a harsh tone.

With these words I storm out of the train and take Pansy with me. You two are walking to the castle and talk about what just happend.

"Did you want to start a fight with Draco motherfucking Malfoy?"

"No, he is just so annoying and also, he ignores me since last year."

"He does?"

"Yes and it's pathetic"

"If you say so, come on, we are almost there"

You enter Hogwarts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it. Its a little diffrent then in my Tiktoks.

Wordcount:371