Are you dissatisfied with my presence pretty girl?

TW: Smut, Abuse, unexpected plots

I noticed he was difrent than in the train. He seemed a little tired but with too much energy. 

"Well, then come  in." I said hardly convinced.

When he saw Hermione, he looked at me confused. "Why is she here?"

"Because I invited her here"

"Why?"

"Because a few seconds ago I thought this were only my dorm."

"Yeah, but why did you invite her?"

"Because we were about to talk to each other until you came here."

"Are you dissatisfied with my presence pretty girl?"

"Are you dissatisfied with her presence?"

"Yeah"

"Then I am dissatisfied with your presence" I answerd and I wanted to say more but Hermione interrupted me.

"It's alright. I can go. Have fun, but not too much ;)."

With that she stormed out of my... our dorm.

"Thanks, you just evicted a friend of mine."

"You're welcome. Isn't it really hot here?"

"No I wouldn't say tha..."

He came closer to me "let me help you" With that he threw me on my bed, bended over me and tried to take off my shirt and my pants. He was on top of me and no matter how hard I tried to push him away, he was stronger than me and somehow he managed that we were both in underwear. Then he kissed me and opened my bra.

I felt his six pack on my stomach. He kissed my neck and I new he was getting hard. He grabed my ass and lifted it up. He stopped and his grey eyes stared at me while his platinum streaks layed down on his face.

Without any warning he suddenly kissed my neck and kept going down. I arched my back in pleasure as he pulled my thong off me with his teeth.

His face was now above my bare thighs. He buried his face more and more into me until he finally arrived at my pussy and kissed it very carefully. I wanted to moan, but I didn't want to give him the feeling that it was good what he was doing. I mean it was but I didn't want to let him think it was.

He slowly started to lick me. Abruptly, he pushed his tongue into me. I had to moan softly, so quiet that I hardly heared it myself. But he heard it and I knew he loved it. He wanted to hear my moans again, so he played with his tongue inside me and every time he moved he hit my g-spot right on.

I moaned again and again, but that wasn't enough for him. He took a finger and played it all over my body until he puted it inside me instead of his tongue, wich now was going to my clit.

A second finger joined the first and I tried to tell him to stop because I couldn't take it anymore, but all I could do is moan again.

"Use your words pretty girl, what's wrong?" he asked, stopping abruptly. As soon as he stopped, I missed it. I missed him inside me. He raised an eyebrow at me like he expected me to say something. That was my chance to make it stop. But did I really want that?

"N...n...nothing", I managed to get out. "Well, that's what I thought." he whispered in my ear. He leaned forward again, back to me. He took my wrists in one of his hands and held them over my head. With the other hand he got to my jaw.

He leaned forward to kiss my neck. I started breathing harder, forcing myself to hold my breath to don't moan again. Suddenly, without warning, he thrusted into me.

I screamed out loud and when he started to move I couldn't hold back my moan. I moaned loudly and as he got faster and faster I could hardly stand it. I knew he liked my helplessness because he smiled against my neck as he left red marks on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I end this chapter here, but how did you like it?

Wordcount: 658 words.