Since when is he hot?

Pansy and me have waited for the others and we all go into the great hall.

"It feels like home here, doesn't it?" I ask my friends.

While Draco just roles his eyes Blaise replys "Yes absolutely! I mean we eat here, this must be home."

"Do you ever think of something else then food?" Pansy complains.

"Yes, it's just that I love food"

"Yes and you're always hungry"

"So what about it?"

They walk to the Slytherin table still discussing. I wanted to walk after them but decited to ask Draco what he meant in the train. I turn around and look strait into his face.

"What?", he tries to walk off but now I hold him on his wrist.

"What did you mean in the train?"

"You don't know?"

"No"

"So you lied to me?"

"No, because I really don't give a fuck about what you think of me but I still wanna know what you meant."

He pushes me against a wall and comes near me.

"I'm afraid I can't help you then pretty girl"

His dominance makes me nervous and I don't know what to answer. He let go of me and just goes away.

"What an Idiot" I whisper to myself.

To my shock he says "I can still hear you"

"And I don't care"

Fuck since when was he so hot? I can't fall for him, I don't have time for that. But still, he left me here horny. No that can't be. Not Draco fucking Lucius Malfoy.

As I sit down next to Pansy she whiperes to me "It really looked like you're in love with Draco."

"Ew, no..." I tried to convince myself.

I thought about what happend and didnt pay attention to anything around me.

"Y/n? Are you there?" I heard Pansy say.

"Hm? Oh, yeah"

"What did you and Draco talk about?"

"Nothing important"

"If it wasn't important, why did Draco almost kiss you?"

"He didn't. He just... He's just a friend ok? And now shut the fuck up."

Did he really nearly kiss me? Why do I even think about it? I wouldn't care if he did. Or maybe I would?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi loves, I hope you enjoyed this Part. I love you <3

Wordcount: 345 Words