Play his little games with him

"What me too?" Blaise asked while whiping away his tears.

"Why were you crying Blaise ?" I asked back.

"I wasn't" he answered.

"Yes you were. I saw it exactly" I answered convinced.

"You don't understand a thing about this"

"Then explain it to me!" I screamed at him. He made me so angry. First he tries to get me a boyfriend and when someone pretends to be, he makes them faint. I just don't understand.

Suddenly he goes quiet. Like really quiet. Did I say something wrong? Did he? I thought while looking at Draco. Shit, we have to take him to the hospital wing. I knelt down to see if he's still alive. When I noticed that his heart was beating but really slow, I started crying and ran to Madame Pomfrey. What was going to happen to Blaise now?

After I told her everything, she grabbed some stuff and apperated. Apperated? I thought that wasn't possible in Hogwarts. But never mind. She is way faster now. After a five minute walk or run or whatever, I arrived in my dorm. I saw Madame Pomfrey bend over Draco, whispering something and searching for a little vessel in her bag.

Blaise was sitting on my bed, his head in his hands. I went to the bathroom and filled a glass of water. I handed it to him and sat down beside him. 

"It's okay." I said. It wasn't but I didn't want to make it worse.

"No it isn't. I'm gonna tell you what's wrong if you promise not to tell anyone." He answered after taking a sip of the water I just gave him.

"I promise"

"So, when we were in second year, you know Draco had a girlfriend. And I stole her from him. I pretended like he cheated on her, what he obviously never did, but she belived me and fell in love with me. He told everyone that he was just bored of her to not be laughed at. That was propably one of the dumbest thing I've done in my whole life. Afterwards he promised me to get revenge. That is it. He doesn't like you. It's only pretending. I don't know what you did together and you don't have to tell me, but just keep that in mind, okay?" he admited.

Wow. That's a lot information to deal with. I stood up in shock about what he just told me.

I know was his best friend by then and of course it was wierd that he did stuff like that, but I was 12 too. I didn't question anything. Of course I would have reacted diffrent now and I should have back then.

"Are you alright?" Blaise asked me with a little bit fear in his voice.

"Yes, I just need to figure something out" I responded.

I went over to Draco and Madame Pomfrey, took a look over her shoulder to see that he is breathing steady now. He seems okay to me. I ran out of my dorm leaving the three of them alone. I ran to the black lake. It' the place where I always go when I want to be alone and think.

I thought about the whole Draco thing diffrently now. What if I played his little games with him? It wasn't right what Blaise did, but of course I would tell him what my plan is. I don't hate him. He told me everything and was worried about me. I mean, to keep his secret he could have not told me and just hope that I noticed or something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope y'all liked it. I thought to add a little spice, Y/N decited to play with him a little bit.

Wordcount: 610 words