❣8❣

After the two love birds confessed their feelings, they both sat down on the bench and enjoyed the snacks that Jimin prepared. They had some apple juice and bite sized sponge cakes with strawberries and cream.

Jimin took small bites where as Joonie stuffed his cheeks with bite-sized or rather mouth-sized cake. It seemed like he thought the food was gonna run away. His outer lips were white from the cream and his cheeks looked like exploding. Cute.

"Take it slow, baby. I don't want you to choke haha." Jimin said and took a baby wipe to wipe Joonie's mouth. Much to Joonie's dislike, he could not stay still so Jimin's attempt was dismissible.

"Hey I just don't want you to be all dirty with the cream sweetheart. Let daddy take care of it, hmm?" Jimin insisted, but Joon was too stubborn. Jimin did what would the classic, flirty Jimin do.

"Stay still, I promise I won't use a wipe then." He said securely and slowly got closer to Joonie's face. Jimin kissed Joonie's cream filled cheeks and then the corners of his mouth. Lastly he licked off the cream on his lips.

If roses were red, then what was Joon's face at the moment? Even in little space, big Joonie knew. He was not that innocent after all. 

But little Joonie could not do much more than giggle and run to the lake. Away from his daddies piercing gaze.

Jimin just smirked at the little's attitude. 

Joon got close to the lake and suddenly gasped. He turned around to his daddy and shouted.

"SWANS, there are swans living here daddy!" As he saw two beautiful swans floating towards him. He loved swans as they looked very elegant and pure.

Jimin was excited too. Not really about the swans, but about how happy it made Joonie. He also thanked his past self for bringing dry bread to feed them. Suddenly, a memory from his childhood took over him. He used to feed the swans too..with his nana.

He got up from the bench and took the bread with him.

"Babyboy," he spoke to get Joonie's attention. "look what daddy got you." he exclaimed and gave Joonie a larger piece of bread.

"Waah, thank you daddy!" Joonie nipped off a piece and threw it into the water for the swans to enjoy. They were very nice and friendly.

Jimin threw a few pieces too and soon enough the bread was gone. Joonie spent a few more minutes playing around with the swans. He spluttered a little water onto the swans and they always returned it. 

Jimin surely enjoyed the sight. Joonie was all smiley and made new friends. He even took some grass from the closest weedery bush and fed them and they actually allowed him to eat from his small palms.

Wait.

WAIT.

The weedery in his hands did not look right nor did the bush.

A large heat wave ran over Jimin's body as he realised it was poison ivy. He shouted at him and it made Joonie so startled that the plant slipped out his hand.

Jimin quickly picked him up and headed to the cottage, forgetting the basket. By then Joonie's eyes welled up with tears, ready to fall down soon. The poor thing did not know what he did wrong and why his daddy screamed at him.

He was being a good boy. And so the waterfall started. Joonie's loud wail broke Jimin's heart, but he could only think about running to the cottage without tripping on a rock. He will later explain to Joonie.

It did surprise him that Joonie was still in little space though. 

They soon came inside the cottage and Jimin ran upstairs to the bathroom. He sat Joonie down on a washing machine and rapidly searched through a first aid kit to find a calamine cream. 

"Babyboy I need you to be a good boy you are and let daddy take care of you, okay?" Jimin asked, but did not wait for an answer. He ran Joonies hand, luckily only one that was in contact with the ivy and ran it under cool water. Joonie just now started to feel his skin itching and almost like burning. His palm was bright red with a few white spots, probably where the blisters will be formed.

He started to wail once again, but held still for his daddy. He was a good boy after all. A few minutes passed and Jimin stopped the water and dried Joonie's palm with a paper towel.

"Good boy, now I will apply some calamine cream." Jimin explained and picked his baby up to sit him back down on the washing machine. 

Joon whimpered. "Will it hurt daddy?" he asked abashedly. 

"No, I promise it will make you feel better." Jimin said truthfully, looking deeply into his baby's eyes until his hand didn't feel light - Joonie had trust in him.

Jimin applied some of the cream on and finally wrapped his whole hand in a bandage, just in case Joonie would try to scratch it in his sleep.

He lifted him and carefully took Joonie down the stairs. "How about we do some indoor activites, hmm? What about Spongebob and a bottle of milk?" Jimin asked kindly as he saw in what state of mind Joonie was.

He was regressing even more and his eyes were almost closed. Poor thing was tired from all the crying.

Jimin laid him down on the couch and turned on some cartoons that will partially make Joonie be awake. He proceeded to the kitchen to make a bottle for Joonie and when the milk was the right temperature and after he tested it on his fist, Jimin made his way back to the half-asleep boy.

"Oh sweetie, just drink some milk before sleeping, hmm?" Jimin sat down and gently placed Joonie in his lap. He placed the bottle near his lips and Joonie started to suck on the nip gently. Jimin patted his bum with his other hand and hummed a sweet lulaby into his ears.

"Da-ddy no be mad at Jwo-nnie." Joonie said quietly from the last strength there was in him after a long day.

"Oh baby, I am not mad. I could never be mad at such a precious human being. Now get some sleep bear."

----------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed🤍 have a good day/night lovelies