❣1❣

Namjoon's perspective:

Beep....Beep....Beep....Aghhh

I'm late again. Why does it always happen to me?? Ugh, I guess let's get going.

Well, let me say something about myself first.. My name is Kim Namjoon, I'm 20 years old and I work in a very well known company called 'Galante'. I'm the main designer here and with that job comes a lot of stress.

I don't want to complain cause my job is amazing, but sometimes it can get over my chest a bit. Whatever, I'm already in the elevator, going to my floor.

"Hey Namjoon! Come here, I got work for you." My co-worker Charlie said.

He can be rude at times, but when he gets to give me all the excessive work, uff he gets extremely annoying, almost unbearable.

"Yes Charlie, thanks." I say, of course taking the papers from him. Seeing as he was smirking, I knew he had some horrifying plan going on in his head.

As Namjoon got to his office room, he opened the door and saw no other than...

His boss.

'What is he doing here? He was never really into visiting offices like this.
I must have done something bad or maybe Charlie has something to do with this.' Namjoon thinks as he tries to look very profesional.

He has never seen his boss at his office, because of one simple reason and that is, he never had to come.

Namjoon was one of the best employees. He has never done a mistake and everything he designed was a big hit.

But when Park Jimin, the CEO of Galante found out about one mistake, he was wheezing.

Namjoon, by accident of course, wrote the name of a highly worshipped customer wrong.

It wouldn't be a big deal, if it wasn't presented as an extreme problem for company, by noone else than Kwan-Gi.

"Good morning Kim Namjoon. I'm glad you came so soon today." Jimin slightly chuckles.

"Good morning boss. I'm sorry for making you wait, I didn't know you would come and my co-worker stopped me to give me new work."

Now that Jimin looks at him as if a tiger looks at antelope, Namjoon can't hide his nervousness. He starts to feel so small. Like a little kid that knows it's going to get scolded.

"Do you know, why am I here Namjoon?" Jimin asks, piercing gaze in him. He loves to make people feel this way. All small and minor.

"I have no idea sir. If I made a mistake, I'm sorry."

"Yes Namjoon, yes you did make a mistake.
You wrongly wrote a name of one of our customers. Which is no big deal, but Kwan-Gi personally payed me a visit and said, that it's weird you did such a stupid mistake. You never do them. So I'm here to talk to you. Do you have anything to tell me? "

"Sir, as I said I'm sorry for making the mistake, but as the main designer, I feel a lot of stress coming my way.
It's hard to do it perfectly, but I'm trying my best and lately, it's just been getting over my head I guess. " Namjoon says, anxiety running up and down his body.

He feels like jelly, like his legs are going to give up anytime soon.

"I see, maybe you should slow down a bit. How about you take pause from work for the next few days? Kwan-Gi could replace you until then."

Jimin says and that is the last bit for Namjoon. He knows Kwan-Gi did it only so he could get Namjoon's position. The anxiety builds in him even more after the statement and he falls down to his knees. He doesn't realise the tears running down his cheeks and his mind is getting fussy with all these thoughts.

"Hey Namjoon, listen. I don't want to fire you, ok? I just think, it's not good for you to be under the pressure all the time. You are my best worker, I care about you." Jimin says, honesty lingering his voice.

Even though Jimin never visited Namjoon, he still knew about him.
He appreciated all the hard work and he found the said male attractive.

Jimin knew if he didn't get closer to him now, he would lose him and that happened too many times to him.
He doesn't want it to happen again.

"S-sir I d-don't need to t-take a-a break. I'm fine." Namjoon says, stuttering over his words.

He knows a break would do him good, but poor Namjoon is used to always doing something. If he didn't do anything, he would go crazy.

"Namjoon, I'm going to tell you honestly. I am interested in you.
I like you and I can't look at how much you are destroying yourself with all this overworking.
That is why I have a deal for you."

Jimin is slowly approaching the lanky boy and knows, that if Namjoon won't like his idea of getting rid of stress, he will surely think as crazy of him.

"And wh-what should it b-be, sir?"

"Call me daddy from now on."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi lovelies! Thank you to anyone who started to read this book. I just got an idea to write something cute and fluffy,so I hope y'all like like it.

I feel like minjoon ship is underrated, cause Joonie is sooo cute. Well that is all from me today.      Bye bye!!!