❣3❣

Now that Jimin is sure about Joonie being in little space, he knows it's going to get better and better.

Even though Joonie fell in his head space rather quickly, Jimin knew that there is a thin layer between his big and little self.

"Little one can you be a big boy and put your onesie on or do you want daddy's help?"

"Daddy help p-pease."

"Alright and which one do you want, the pink one with elephants or the orange one with tigers?"

"Pinkkk!" Joonie gets excited about anything pink, it being his favorite color makes him want the whole world to turn pink.

Jimin just chuckles and quickly changes Joonie into the onesie, before his prince could get uncomfortable.

"Now, what do you want daddy to cook for you, prince?"

"Spi-paghett-ti please."

"I knew you would say that baby. Let's go to the kitchen and you can help me cook."

*45 minutes later*

Let's just say it wasn't the best idea to let Joonie in the kitchen.

First, he said that they can't put the pasta into a boiling water, because it would hurt the pasta's feelings.

Second, he cut the tomatoes in heart shape, because why not. Then he accidentally cut his finger too, so Jimin had to put a Hello Kitty plaster on it, while saying "Hello Kitty will heal your cut soon baby"

And lastly, he insisted on putting pink coloring on the cheese, because 'everything tastes better when pink, duh'

Now that they finally finished, Jimin knew he had to buy a high chair for little Joonie.

Joonie was regressing into a much smaller child, almost baby-like mind and that meant he ate messily with his fingers, tomato sauce all over his face and pieces of cheese stuck onto his hair.

Jimin thought he looked indeed adorable. His stuffed cheeks looking like bursting anytime soon.

"Baby, eat slower. The food won't run away from you." Jimin says, chuckling at his cute baby.

This will forever be in his mind as one of the first and most precious moments with his Joonie.

After dinner, they went to the bathroom so that Jimin could wipe off Joonie's face and hands.

He found Namjoon very attractive and adorable.
At the same time as he wanted to be his caregiver, he also wanted to become his boyfriend.

And he knew, that their hearts are already getting linked together by the trust Namjoon put into Jimin.

"Baby, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yes!! Can we watch Tiana?"

"Of course we can sweets, do you want any snacks?"

"Nah, I'm still full from lunch d-dada."

"Alright, but promise me you'll eat dinner today, okay?"

"Okayyy anything for my daddyyy!" Joonie said with a big grin on his face, his eyes squeezed together and his dimples stood out. He looked so adorable, as adorable as Jimin forgot to blink.

"D-daddy can we watch t-the movie?" Jimin got out of his trance once Joonie smashed his face with his small palms and made Jimin's mouth look like a fish. 

Joonie's soft giggles were echoing through the whole mansion. Jimin got up and took the remote control,he smiled at Joon and put Tiana on screen. He sat back down on the couch and from a black metal basket took a white fluffy blanket to cover both him and Joonie.

They were peacefully watching the movie when Jimin's eyes landed on Joonie. He was so drown into the movie,that he did not notice Jimin literally staring at him. 

"Why are you so cute hmm?" he asked, getting Joon's attention.

"Am not! S-Stop daddy." Joonie answered back, his cheeks started to burn and his smile was getting bigger. He tried to look away from Jimin'smirking face,but poor Joonie did not make it, cause Jimin turned their positions,now Jimin was planking over Joonie's petite body.

"Why is your face so red my little muffin? Jimin smirked even more and got closer to Joonie's face. Which was getting even redder,if that was possible.

When Joonie was quiet for too long, he started tickling him..well let's just say it was not a really good idea. His clumsy little baby was too ticklish and could not handle it,so he accidently kicked Jimin in his "boys" parts. Oops.

Jimin fell down onto his knees next to the couch and almost screamed,if he did not want to keep his manliness safe. So he just closed his eyes and took the pain.

He looked up and saw something that hurt him more than the kick. He saw Joonie sitting in the corner of the couch,curled up in a ball with tears in his eyes,that were ready to be poured.

"I-m s-so-sorry, me no want to h-hurt you." Joonie said with a voice as quiet as a rustle of water. He really felt sad and mostly vulnerable,he could not do much in this situation.

Jimin got up and wanted to get closer to Joonie,but oh no he started shaking,so Jimin stood at one place, just looking at him and then sat down again.

"Hey baby boy, do not worry about it anymore,alright? As you can see,daddy is completely fine. Come here and give daddy cuddles hm,to make him feel better." he said,trying to sound as nice as possible, crying Joonie was the last thing that Jimin wanted.

And it worked, Joonie got up and sat into Jimin's lap. He turned to look at Jimin.

"Are you r-really oki?" Joonie asks with pouting lips and giant eyes.

"Yes baby, I am totally oki, but remember only.."

"Why o-only ddaddy?"Joonie asked with worry lingering voice.

"Because I want you to know my dear baby, that I will only be ok untill I have you here with me, always remember that,oki?"

"Oki d-daddy."

After this soft moment, they looked at each other and Jimin gave Joonie multiple kisses on his forehead, but then, they realised that the movie is on the end, so Jimin decided they should take a nap before dinner, so they went upstairs to their now shared bedroom and both jumped onto the bed and quickly fell into their own dreamlands..

-----------------------------

New chapter darlings, how did you like it? I hope y'all are doing good at home and not dying out of boredness yet!! Bye till next chapter.🤞