❣️9❣️

After Joonie woke up from the not so scrumptious nap, he was grumpy. His mind felt foggy and his neck hurt from the uncomfortably hard cushions. Not to add that his daddy was not by his side too. It just felt terrible!

Joonie sat down and quietly looked around trying to find Jimin. To no avail. He then got up and went to the kitchen as his throat was dry and sore.

Still in his little space and with no adult around, he had to stand on his tippy toes to reach a cabinet with cups. Joonie was a smart boy, so he did not think for a second and grabbed a colourful, and most important, plastic cup and swiftly poured some water in.

It was harder for him as he only had one hand available for all this, but he achieved the goal and succesfully drank about two cups of water!

Joonie then left the kitchen and went to look for Jimin who seemed to have dissapeared. So Joonie just looked out the window to the large garden behind the cottage. Suddenly he was lifted up and spinned in a circle.

Loud giggles escaped Joonie's mouth as he knew exactly who it was.

"Daddy stop! You will make Joonie dizzy!" he exclaimed and was put down after.

"Haha babyboy what were you searching for?" Jimin asked back and raised an eyebrow on his precious boy. 

"Of course you, silly daddy! Joonie woke up from the nap and you were nowhere. Joonie missed you." 

"Oh cutie, I am sorry I was not there when you woke up..but look what I got here." Jimin pointed at the weaved basket laying next to his feet.

It was filled with fresh vegetables and herbs and a glass bottle filled with milk.

"It is a produce from one of my neighbours. They live close by and eat only what they grow and nurture in their garden.. they closest shop is quite far so I asked them for some!" Jimin explained and started taking the things out, Joonie helping him.

"Wah daddy what could we cook from this?" Joonie thought out loud while supporting his chin with his hand and squinting his eyes, thinking a lot. Maybe too much lol.

Jimin just quietly examined and waited patiently for an idea from his baby. Ever since they started this whole little space thing, Jimin could really see a difference in Joonie. Both mentally and physically. 

At the very start, Namjoon was underweight and visibly stressed to his dear life. He would not finish food and skip meals a lot too! However nowadays his prince eats more and what is important healthy. He gained a bit of weight that mostly went to his cheeks. Those cheeks that made Jimin want to squeeze them all day, everyday.

"I got an idea daddy! How about we make pizza? Pretty please! Joonie have not had pizza since like middle school." Joonie said excitingly, although his words made Jimin's heart break a little.

"Oh my baby is so smart! Such a great idea, but do you mind helping me?" Jimin asked, he knew how their last time cooking together ended, but memories are about to be made so whatever.

-----------

And so they started making the pizza dough first. Joonie mixed with a ladle too violently for the flour to stay in the basin..so they both were covered in flour from the start.

After the dough was ready, they topped it with the fresh veggies and even cheese that Jimin found in the freezer. It was fun for both. They giggled all the way through making the pizza and Jimin was lucky enough to take a few selfies too!

Once everything was ready, Jimin put the pizza into the oven and set the time for 25 minutes. Perfect amount of time for them to take a bath.

"Alright bub, I think it is time to take a bath before the pizza is ready." Jimin looked at his happy baby that suddenly was not happy anymore.