❣4❣

It was just about time for dinner,when Jimin woke up with Joonie wrapped around his body like a koala. He looked down at him and gave him kiss in his hair while carresing his baby cheeks.

'so cute' he thought while trying to get up and after struggling a bit,he did get up and before leaving the room,he put a blanket over Joonie,so he could sleep for a little bit longer.

He went down the hall to prepare dinner. But his phone started ringing..

"What is it." his voice immediately turning cold and tense

"Mr-r Park,we have a problem in the company with some money transactions,could you please come to help us?"

"Is it urgent?"

"Yes very urgent,the money is needed in a few hours for one of your sub-companies,but we think they do not need the money. For the past hour they have been threathening us by saying that they will do something very bad,if they do not get the money."

"I will be there in few."

.......................and with that Jimin turned around to their shared room,he dressed in a suit and packed stuff for Joonie.

Of course he could not leave him at home,what if he wakes up all alone and eats a bar of soap? He brought Joonie to his chest,the blanket was wrapped as a tortilla around Joonie who was basically the meat inside.

'Omg I should eat something soon or I may eat this cutie'Jimin thought and softly chuckled at his silly thoughts.

He then lifted him and took him to the car. Of course he before hand bought a car safety seat.

He sat him there and put belt around him. And as it was a mid september and his car had AC on, he then took another blanket to wrap around Joonie for him to not get cold.

Jimin then put his bag on the front seat, sat down and rode to the company of his.

It was a nice ride, disney music softly playing in the background and Joonie's soft snores coming from his plump lips.

...................................................

When there, he did the same ritual as before.

Taking his bag, lifting Joonie and going inside, where he was greeted by his secretary and a few more people who rode the elevator with him.

Once on their floor, they went to the office and Jimin laid Joonie onto the soft yellow couch next to his desk. Jimin then sat down at his desk. His office was pretty simple,but still looking expensive as hell. Walls painted white, black wooden floor and simple paintings that seemed like silouhetes of people, it indeed were people,his family members,which Jimin,even now on the CEO position never forgot about.

He loved his family,for making such a great and humble guy out of him. He could be seen as a though guy in the eyes of others, but in the eyes of his family,he was still a baby.

But in Joonie's eyes,he was the boss,the one that he should obey and listen to. But Joonie being the submissive person he is,he did not mind.

Now that Jimin sat down in his comfortable,leather armchair, he called his assistant to plan out the meeting. 

"I am in my office,please put together the meeting about money transactions that we called about earlier." Jimin's voice got an octave lower. He stared into his computer,trying to find places to visit with Joonie on his free day tomorrow.

"Mr. Kim I am now in the café downtown,I will be back in 5 minutes and then put the meeting together." The assistant said,probably knowing what was coming.