How Every thing works.(It's your choce to skip)

Hi!

This is a pretty normal Universe, except they won't have quirks. Kirishima is what I call a Cihirsh (kee-here-ish) aka a Ciro for short. A demon from the underworld that gets summoned for a long life companionship.

The tipical Cihirsh is typically a fighting demon, but a pleasure demon. They are strong, but stronger in the lust department. ;) Once they are summoned they will never be allowed to go back to the underworld. It's a forever bond with the human that summoned them. They aren't just sex partners though, they are pratically giant teddy bears. The human that summons them is refered as their Hiro. How ever these demons aren't perfect, they are demons. Ciro's can be very agressive, and very protectives. They are like enranged partners. They will kill, and become habit to even being a danger to their Hiros some Cihirsh will kill their Hiros, due to their overbearing demon nature. Back in the BCs these Monsters were a very commen partnerships with humans. But that's when the demons started to eat their Hiros and summoning a Cihirsh was a very difficult ritual. Hopefully Kirishima will explain the rest when needed.

BYEEEE ;)