Sleepover

Bakugo's POV:

It was a Saturday night, and I was at a get together with my friends, Kam, Sero, and Mina. We were talking about dating and living with our roomates. But, I don't have either. Mina was going off about how her ex cheated on her with her roomate, Sero was furious and Kaminari was just eating cheeto puffs.

"You don't deserve a Dick like that Mina"

"YOUR RIGHT I DONT! I need to get laid!"

Kam- "I haven't gotten laid in a while"

"Honestly same,"

Sero- "Oh- Bakugo you wanna get laid, thats new"

"WHAT! NO! I didn't mean it like that you jerk!"

Mina- "OOOOOo BakugooooOo, you should get laid!"

"WHAT NO! Shut the hell up extras! Look, I'm just saying that it's been lonely ever sinse everyone got their own places. AND I DON'T HAVE SHIT TO TALK TO DURING THE WEEK!"

Sero- "Aweeee, are you admitting that you've missed us?!"

"SHUT UP!"

Mina- "Then that handles it, you need a roomate."

"There's no one I will allow in my apartment though. All the shit heads at my college are party animals."

Sero- "You knoooow, I've heard of this legend about a demon,"

Kam- "OH! Another demon tale!" Every one gathers around Sero as he gets his story face on. Sero's family were researchers of the underworld, so they would always tell Sero tales about demon forklore. It made Sero 10x more interesting.

Sero- "My aunt had told me a story of a Demon that is called a Cirirsh. It's like a demon bond. If you gather a 10oc Ruby, 16 red candles, and a dead red rose, you can summon them and they will never leave your side. I heard that they could be a sex toy, a life partner, or even just a friend. How ever when you summon them they could be the best or worst thing that ever could happen to you. My aunt claims to be a Hiro of one, but the demon refuses to show himself to the rest of the family. That's why it's kinda hard to know if it's real are not."

Mina- "What if you don't like them?"

Sero- "Legend says that you always will, it's like hell has a specific Ciro for everyone, but their waiting for their person to summon them."

"It's probably bullshit."

Kam- "You say that everytime Bakuhoe,"

"CAUSE IT PROBABLY IS!"

Sero- "You should try it out!"

"Didn't you say these things can be bad too?"

Sero- "Yeah, but all I have heard is that they can become agressive, but not by alot of people. You should try it! Tomorrow!"

"Why don't you try it!?"

Sero- "Cause I have enough people in my life, and maybe one day I will,"

Mina- "Please try it Bakugo! I'll even get all the stuff for you!"

Kam- "PLEAAAASEEE! It would be sooooooo cool!"

*sigh* "Fine, but if it doesn't work then yall owe me 20 bucks, EACH!"

Sero- "Alright! Tomorow at your apartment, for lunch we will start the ritual,"

Mina- "BET! I can't believe I agreed to this, messing with demons is not something I enjoy. Even Sero, some one who loves the history of demons is afraid to even try to communicate with one! This shit better be fake. Well if it isn't then, atleast I will have some one around...