The next day

Bakugo's POV:

As the squad start to arrive we start setting this up. Sero starts to make a pentogram with sand, as Kaminari places down the candles. I start to memorise the chant that sero had gave me. That's when Mina starts to knock on the door and I let her in.

Mina- "Finally you answer the door! I brought what we needed."

Kam- "How did you get a ruby?"

Mina- "Don't ask. Anways is eveything else ready?" Sero nods and gets the lighter to start the candles.

Sero- "Bakugo go stand in the middle, you need to have the ruby in your right hand, and the rose in the other. When I say go start the chant." I walk to the middle with the objects in my hands. Once I have both feet in the inner circle the outer circle's sand catches on fire. Everyone's eyes go wide and I take a deep breathe.

"Go,"

"ISamA de Churyo esque ispeda as viluea fearew....uy to sayio gofre toyado freaceaodo....camon es ciro toa te ouy re hiro." That's when the fire grows 3 times bigger, I start to panic, what the hell is happening?! Thats when wind that comes from no where makes the fire go out and everything goes back to how it was before.

Kam- "Did it work?"

Sero- "Bakugo stay where you are," Sero pulls off his shoe and uses it to move the sand of the outer circle making it no longer a perfect circle. As soon as he moves the sand the power goes out.

Kam- "WOAH WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Mina- "IS EVERYONE OKAY?!"

Sero- "DON'T MOVE! ANYBODY!" Every one stays still and the lights slowly start to flicker on. Mina was shaking in her boots, Sero was as frozen as stone, and Kaminari was clinging onto him.

Sero- "Ha...Okay we can move now...get off Denki-" Kaminari pratically pulls himself off of Sero still in shock.

"Do you think it worked?"

Sero- "I don't know, do you see anybody?" I look around, not seeing anybody that was already there.

"No..."

Sero- "Welp seems like it's a myth, that's fine. But if you do see anything Bakugo, PLEASE TEXT ME!"

"I won't need to, this just proved it's not real, yall all owe me!"

Kam- "Then how did the sand catch on fire...?" Everyone looks over to Kaminari who was still in shock.

"Shut up Kaminari and pay up," I hold out my hands as people start to pay up. I count my money and I feel at ease. The squad and I start to eat our lunch, and they all start to leave. When I'm finally alone again I start to clean up my apartment and get ready for bed. I wonder why weird things did happen during the ritual though...Meh, not for me to worry about. I open my bedroom door and flick on the light to see...him.