Chapter 18: "It's Good To Be Back"

Four POV

It's been 4 days since Tris is admitted to the infirmary. The doctor told us 4 days ago that she's in a coma. She hasn't woke up yet. Everyday the gang comes to visit her but now she's still stable. I walk into her hospital room and sit down on a chair beside her. I look at her face that is covered in bandages. She looks so peaceful and beautiful even when she's asleep. I grab her hand and try to talk to her.

"Tris. Tris, please. Please wake up." I beg. "I need you here. We all need you here. Please. Wake up. I know this shouldn't have happened to you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. It's all my fault that you're in this condition right now. I know you're a fighter. So, please. You need to fight this Tris. You need to fight for me. I- I love you." I say and a tear stream down my cheeks. I kiss her hand and immediately fall asleep in her bedside

Tris POV

DARKNESS.

That's all I can see. My head hurts so bad but I can't move a single muscle of my body. I feel someone hold my hand and talks to me.

"Tris. Tris, please. Please wake up." He says. I know that voice. Four. He sounds like he's begging me. "I need you here. We all need you here. Please. Wake up. I know this shouldn't have happened to you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. It's all my fault that you're in this condition right now. I know you're a fighter. So, please. You need to fight this Tris. You need to fight for me. I- I love you." He says. He kisses my hand and I feel a heavy pressure in my arm and I feel his breath becomes even telling me that he is asleep.

I think about what he said. He's blaming himself because of what happened to me. He thinks it's his fault. Well, it's not. It's all Marcus' fault. And he said he loves me. I forcibly open my eyes and I did it. A blinding light goes up on my face and I squint my eyes to adjust. All the things I see are in a blur so I just wait for my eyes to adjust. I see that I'm in the infirmary and I'm in a hospital gown. There are some tubes that is hooked up to me which I don't know what for. Then I see him. He is sleeping on my bedside. I stroke his brown hair and just then the nurse comes in.

"Miss Prior. You're awake!" She half-whispers to me. And I just smile at her.

"When can I go out?" I ask her.

"Maybe tomorrow because the doctor will check-up on you first and then you'll sign some papers." She said. "Excuse me, for a minute. I'll just call your friends. They're all waiting outside" she said as she walks out the door.

"Okay. Thank you." I say.

Four must've heard my voice because he slurs and lifts up his head. As soon as he sees me, his eyes grew wide.

"Oh my God, Tris! Y-you're, you're awake!" He said and he higs me tight.

"Yes I am, Toby." I say.

"Toby?" He asks me.

"I think I'll just try. You don't like it?" I say.

"Yeah, I like it. But only you call me that." He said.

"Okay, Toby." I say sitting up but failed and I hurt my back.

"Hey, hey. Slowly." Four says helping me up.

"Thanks." I say.

"Anything for you." He says and he kisses me and I kiss back. God, I miss this. I hope it could last longer. After a few minutes, someone clears their throat. I pull away and see the gang staring at us. I look down amd blush.

"TRIS!!!!" Christina screams and gives me a big hug.

"C-Chris, c-ca-can't b-breathe." I say.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Oh my gosh, I miss you, Tris." She said beaming.

"I missed you too, Chris." I say smiling.

Then Uri, Zeke, Mar, Shauna, Will, and Lynn gave me a hug.

"Glad you're back, Trissy!" Uriah exclaimed.

"Thanks, Uri." I reply.
.
.

It's good to be back.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
New update! Sorry for the wait guys! I'll try to update sooner or later. Thank you for 500 views! I hope you like it so far. I'm thinking that I'll write something about Divergent High because I read loads of fanfics about it and I'll try to write my own. Maybe next time after I finish this one. See ya around!
Hope you like it!😘😘😊💋

-StayFearless...