36.

Harry Styles

6:14 am

Andi's alarm is supposed to be going off in sixteen minutes so that she can wake up and get herself and the kids ready.

They're leaving me today.

I've hardly slept at all since we fell into bed last night after the Birmingham show. Andi fell asleep on my chest, but sometime in the middle of the night, she turned around so her back was pressed to my front as I held her close.

My left hand lies under her shirt, cupping her breast while the other rests under her neck, allowing us to be even closer. Her dark hair sits on the top of her head in a loose ponytail, flowing freely over the pillowcase. With my face buried in her neck, I can't help myself from puckering my lips and leaving soft, sensual kisses against her skin.

The sun has started peeking through the hotel curtains, bathing us the littlest bit of sunlight as I watch her sleep. Andi smells of mint and honey, just like the tea she likes to drink. Everything about her scent is enough to satiate any needs I could possibly have.

Andi's body responds to my innocent kisses, surprising me as she gently presses her ass into my already hard erection. My hands give her breast that's already in my hand a light squeeze as I flatten my tongue against the skin right below her ear before leaving another small kiss

Andi's nimble fingers lace through mine under my shirt that she's wearing, slowly traveling down the length of her torso, down to her hips before landing on the waistband of her thong.

I wait to take direction from her, obviously knowing where she wants this to go but wanting her consent beforehand. Andi's breaths become noticeably labored as she slips our conjoined hands underneath her panties, her hand now resting on top of mine while she presses my index and middle finger to her clit.

My hands follow suit, stimulating her enough to have Andi's back arching into me as a whimper escapes her. My lips trail all around her neck, up to her ear before biting gently, and down her jawline.

Andi's hand reaches back to take me in her hand, palming me slowly. She only does this for a few seconds before quickly shoving at the waistband of my boxers, trying to help me get them down my legs.

I take matters into my own hands, hitching Andi's leg over my own behind her before sliding her thong to the side, lining myself up with her, and pushing in.

Our quiet moans fill the room as I slowly rock into her, her ass meeting my hips at every thrust. Andi's hand tangles into my hair as she turns her head to meet my lips. It's a combination of kissing and heavy breathing into the other's mouth as I fuck her nice and slow.

Not a word has been shared between us, but I don't need any vocalization to know that we're both close to coming undone all over each other. Andi's clenching and incessant moans as she grips the bed sheets in her hands tell me she's reached her high.

With a few more rolls of my hips, I'm coming inside her. My entire body shakes as our hot, sticky skin presses together. Shared moans and hot breaths are the only things that can be heard as we melt into the bed and each other.

Pushing back some hair that fell from her ponytail, I peck her lips. "Hi, pretty girl."

"Morning, loverboy." Andi's morning voice is sexy as hell, especially after she's just been fucked and is a little out of breath. I can't help but smile at her as she gazes at me. I watch as something flits through her mind, and soon enough her eyes become a little sad and a frown overtakes her face. "We're leaving today."