76.5 IN THE MEDIA

'HARRY STYLES AND ANDI RHOADES EXPECTING A BABY THIS SUMMER'

Amongst the chaos that is his life, Harry Styles subtly dropped the news that his wife, Andi Rhoades, is expecting their first child together this summer. He announced this jaw-dropping news all while promoting his new album, Harry's House.

We can never get a break from life changing news from Mr. Styles.

Styles mentioned that they're having a baby girl, they have a name picked out, and Andi has had a healthy pregnancy so far. He seemed elated to announce the news on television, catching everyone off guard, even his long time friend, James Corden.

We 're sending the happy couple all the best and a big congratulations from us! Hoping for a happy and healthy delivery with all the cute photos that we long to see from Harry Styles as a dad.

___________________________

'HARRY STYLES AND ANDI STYLES (RHOADES) RELATIONSHIP TIMELINE (FROM WHAT WE KNOW)'

Ever since the news dropped that our favorite rockstar is now a married man and is also expecting a baby with said wife, every Harry Styles fan has been hard at work to uncover a timeline of their relationship. Here's what we've gathered.

JULY 2016 - Harry and Andi were first seen together out in Italy. The couple has confirmed that they met this summer and spent the entire summer together in the romantic country.

NOVEMBER 2016 - First posts on socials from Andi slightly hinting that the couple is dating and happy.

APRIL 2017 - Harry confirms through an interview that he's seeing someone (aka Andi) and that he's very happy at the moment.

JULY 2017 - Andi accompanies Harry to the Dunkirk premiere in Paris, making this the couple's first red carpet event after being seen together multiple times out and about.

SEPTEMBER 2017 - JULY 2018 - Andi joins Harry on tour for the entirety of his 'Live on Tour.' She was seen at every show, either at side stage or in a private area with other friends and family.

JANUARY 2019 - The couple seemingly breaks up some time before January. There were no holiday posts, and Harry was seen without Andi all through the month of December.

DECEMBER 2019 - Harry releases 'Fine Line' which all but confirms the breakup that fans had been suspecting between Andi and Harry. The album seems to detail their relationship and the reason that it ended.