I'm back ❤️✌️

Hey everyone, I'm sure y'all noticed that I've not been able to update this story for some time now. A lot of things have happened these past few months but I give all glory to The Lord Most High.

  Early last month, something terrible happened. The devil tries to take my life but God surpass him. I had a very fatal accident and had to go through 3 different surgeries. It took a while before I could get myself, If you would ask, it was a roller coaster of emotions; sadness, depression, pain, frustration. I kept asking God "why me, why me" but that was when I realized how ungrateful I am. Two lives were lost during the accident; the bike rider that carried me and the drunk one that came to hit us. The only thing that kept me alive till this moment is the Grace of God. It's actually not by my power nor by my might that I'm still alive today but by the Amazing grace of God. I'm forever grateful to God💖😹.

  I lost my phone during the accident so I can't assure you that I'll update often just bear with me, uhn.
Hope you didn't miss me too much sha, love y'all 💖✌️.

  Lest I forget, Happy New Year 😅💕, even though we're already in the second month of the year.

Guys pls don't abandon this book, keep on reading, commenting, voting and following. Thanks and love y'all 💖💖.