★15★ Disqualified 😳😪

This chapter is dedicated to okemamode,thanks for being an amazing person.

----------------------------------------------------
"What's with all this meeting sef, early in the morning" Adebisi hissed, then carried her chair, heading to the next class, SSS3B .

Ebunoluwa just told us that the Principal instructed her to call all the SS3 students, both young and old, lol.. both soft headed and the blockheads, even the gangsters and the bookstars, all into SS3, why? Because the Principal had an important information to pass to us. Even if it's not important, as long as you don't have two heads,we just all have to go, period! And this alone caused everyone to grumble.

"If you people like, don't come o, the Principal is sha waiting for all of you" Ebunoluwa said and walked out of the class, leaving us with no choice but to follow.

I entered the next class and sat down at the front seat. After everyone settled down, the Principal and V.P came forward to address us.

"Good morning everyone" He greeted.

"Good morning sirs"

"Hope you all are good and I hope you all enjoyed your weekend ?" He asked.

"What's will all these questions sef ??" Tobi, one of the arts students said.

"What was that ?" The Vice Principal asked, his forehead creased in clear annoyance.

"Abegii", someone from the back said and we quickly covered it up," Nothing, we're all fine sir" we answered, though some still hissed low-key.

"Better !" The V.P said.

"This people will not implicate us oh" Pearl whispered in my ears and I chuckled, "Abi na".

" This meeting is holding because of your manifesto/campaign and mainly because of the fight that recently occurred " The Principal addressed. "But I'll start first with the fight, you, stand up !" He said, referring to Toluwani and he did as he was told.

"That fight was really uncalled for and it caused huge disorderliness in the school, and mind you this is not the first time you'd be hard on a junior. For someone vying for the post of the Senior Boy, you have to be a very reliable Senior to your juniors,you should be someone they can be able to communicate with,I know you're brilliant and all but that's not all it takes to be a perfect--" The Vice Principal paused a bit which made Toluwani take in a breath waiting for the next thing the V.P would say and the whole class became silent, also expecting what next would happen.

"We held a meeting before coming to your class and we've come to a conclusion that you should not be given any prefectship post, not only are you hard on your juniors but you're also disrespectful to the teachers, your past seniors and even the former principal can tell how much you've disrespected him, You're hereby disqualified from given any post whatsoever" He dropped the bombshell and there was murmurs at every corners of the class.

"That's so unfair,at least he should be given some other post"

"What about those boys?"

"He shouldn't be disqualified sir !"

"Enough please and let there be decorum this instance ! The school management already agreed on that and that's FINAL !" The Principal yelled. "As for those boys, they've been given a 2-weeks suspension and also, no more electoral campaign for your set, so during lunch break you all should gather yourselves in the Library where another meeting will hold and those that'd lead during your set will be chosen" The Principal concluded and walked away with the V.P .