★8★ Daddy you are blessed 😎

Here's another update for you guys.
This chapter is dedicated to Semiloore21 , thanks for those funny and hilarious comments, you're such an amazing person 😘. I appreciate you 💖✌️.
______________________________________________

I flipped through the pages of  my PHYSICS UTME PAST QUESTION SERIES and stopped when I got to 2002 UTME PHYSICS. I picked my pen and jotter to solve the questions. I solved the questions I know and ignored the ones I've got no ideas about.

I sighed when the questions I don't know are much than the ones I know, I hissed and closed the Series in annoyance.

"Fuck this school", I muttered under my breath and slammed my head on my table which made a not-too-loud thud.

Kerry stared at me in confusion and came towards me with her chair and her school bag, "Babe what's wrong".

I raised my head from my table,thank God it's not a wooden table, hitting my head on a plastic table didn't hurt much, I rubbed my forehead and answered, "Just trying to solve some physics questions but got frustrated".

" I can relate, seriously", she nodded sympathetically and dropped her school bag. She brought out her note and placed on my table and sighed, "I also get annoyed anytime I try to solve physics questions, this school is just so fucked up".

"With the expensive fees we pay, they still can't employ a good physics teacher, the previous teacher taught us just one topic throughout SSS 1 & 2", she added with a scowl.

"Abi o, the only topic that man taught us was light, I doubt there's any question on light that I can't solve, he neglected all other topics and taught us light for two freaking sessions", I stated in annoyance.

"Now we don't even have a physics teacher, how are we gonna pass physics in our coming UTME, aargh! This  school must provide a good physics teacher for us o and he must be a young man because P. I. C is fond of employing old teachers. 80% of the male teachers are old men", she snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Physics is the only subject I don't really excel in , it's the only subject that spoils my results and I'll have to pass physics well in my UTME if I want to study medicine". I sank into my chair and let out a long sigh of frustration.

Kerry rested her elbow on my table and placed her fist by her cheek, giving me a 'tell me you don't mean it' look.

"What?" I had to ask.

"For real? How does physics spoils your result o. If I could clearly remember, you had straight A's last session, only physics with a 'C' ", she explained with the same look.

"Exactly! I don't want 'C' ", I shrugged and my lower lip protruded in a sulky pout.

She smacked the back of my head upside and I winced, "what was that for?".

"Be content, even with that 'C', you were the best in the class, a lot of people in the class failed it, what do you expect people like that to do, uhn?", she asked looking me in the eye and I mouthed "I'm sorry granny".

She chuckled at my response and smacked my head once more.

Murmuring was heard in the class as soon as a man in his early sixties walked into the classroom in a simple shirt and baggie trouser.

I don't know what's with old men and baggie trousers, can't they just have a little fashion sense, duh.

He entered the class in his usual walking posture (pushing his chest forward and shaking his butt with a cane in his hand). "Se wa jegba?(will you chop cane?)", he said to Afolabi and wanted to beat him. Afolabi jumped from his seat and ran to the back of the classroom, "Baba no na".