★12★ Lil B

This chapter is dedicated to my big bro Emixtar , thanks for your support everytime ✌️💕, love ya so much 🤗💖. The guy right up there is my big bro 👆👆😍🤗

---------------------------------------------------------

I bobbed my head and moved my body to the song, "Yummy by Justin Bieber" which is currently playing on my phone. I've been listening to music since I got back from school and oh, did I forget to add this- all are Justin Bieber's songs, like... I'm so obsessed with the guyyy! Infact I love him so so much!

Okay okay, too much talk, now back to business. Right now, I'm drafting my manifesto on a jotter and I must say this, I've written so many things but I've cancelled, edited, rewrote and recancelled again, like it's just feels like I've been writing rubbish since and why is that ? I don't even know sef.

I squealed as my best part of the song played, "Hop in the Lambo I'm on my way, Drew house slippers on with a smile on my face, I'm elated that you're my lady, you got the yum yum yum yum 🎶🎶" I sang along, creating rhythmic beats with my pen, hitting it continuously on the jotter I'm working on.

I stopped singing and wrote down some points on my jotter, I stared at it for a while before angrily crossing it. "Aargh! Why does it feels like everything I've been writing is rubbish?!" I groaned and held my head in frustration, then rolled on the bed.

"Alright alright Oluwafunmilayo, let's try to concentrate, okay?" I said to myself as I sat up on the bed and took a deep breath. I picked up my phone and turned off the music, "Now it's time to think and come up with something great !" 

I thought for a while and my face lit up in happiness, my eyes widening as something clicked, okayy !

"Yes yes yes !" I yelled, fist bumping the air in excitement. "Finally" I let out a sigh of relief and my lips curled up in a small smile .

"Why didn't I think about this earlier, huh?". I shook my head at myself and picked up my jotter, nomination form and pen.

Hmmm... now I have to think of a way to convince him to help me and my plan is to fake it till I get what I want.

"Nice !" I clicked my fingers and positioned my head up high, nose in the air and a smug  smile appearing on my face as I walked out of my room, headed to my brother's.

"Knock knock" I said as soon as I got to the door of Bro Emmanuel's room .

"Yea, come in" I heard him say from inside and I walked in.

"Yo! What's up" He beamed as he saw me and I faked a sad smile, joining him on the bed.

I hope my plan works....

"I'm fine but ..." I drawled with a sulky pout.

"What? You okay?" He asked, his face etched with concern.

Eiii ! Y'all I think it's working o !  Hehehe😉

"The thing is I need your help with something, okay?"

"Something?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"Okay, so what does this lil baby wants me to do for her?" He wiggled his brows, trying to tease me coz he knows I don't like being called lil baby.

"Duh, I'm not a lil baby jor, I'M A BIG. FREAKING BABY!!!" I yelled, punching his arm and he winced playfully.

"Not when you're still my younger sister, lil b!" He winked and I rolled my eyes to that.