★14★ Omo! I have suffered 😂😭🥺

This chapter is dedicated to everyone reading this, Happy new year to y'all 😘💖. Wish you the best in all 🤗.
______________________________________________

Finally it's weekend and all I want to do on a Saturday is sleep, sleep and sleeeeep !!! Don't say I'm lazy abeg coz this week has been so full of stress, so I think and I hope you agree with me that I really deserve this rest ...

I yawned and rolled on the bed, then sighted my phone at one corner of my bed, "Oh my sweet baby, here you are!" I picked it up and gave it a quick peck.

I turned on my phone and put on my data. Not long after, messages from my social media apps, particularly Whatsapp, started trooping in like sugar ants racing into a sugar factory and no, don't think I'm some kind of social person to get lots of messages. These messages are most likely from the countless groups that I joined through some kind of invite link without specific reasons or from my studying groups sha, shey you get ?

The messages stopped and my phone was calm, finally! "So let me check those messages that are important to me first" I scrolled up my screen and saw three unread messages from "Twinnie 💋💓".
"So Esther remembered me today" I said and opened the message.

Twinnie 💋💓
➡️Hey babygirl, what's up??!
➡️ It's been a while tho, how's everyone doing?
➡️Just decided to check up on your big head today, oh sorry 😔 I meant small head 😂😂, coz why would a short girl like you have a big head 🙄😅...

I laughed while reading the messages and decided to reply back.

Me
➡️I'm fine and everyone here is doing well, wbu?
➡️Huh ? Me, big head? So you ain't feeling guilty and bad for not reaching out to me all this while...

My definition of "all this while" is a week ago o 😂. I sent the message and it had the double tick instantly which means the message already delivered. I shook my head and scoffed to that " Rich kid, always active ehn".

I exited our chat and kept on scrolling through unnecessary messages till a new message entered and the notification popped on my screen, the message was from our class group. I scrolled back up and paused a bit when I saw something that really shocked me, like it seem unbelievable. I looked at it again and exclaimed, " JEEZUSS!!! 12,497 messages from G.O.A.Ts 2021/2022 set, wtf are these people sayinggggg ??! Like ... " I opened the group chat and kept on scrolling through the messages. Well, the majority of what was discussed on the group was about what recently happened in school, I mean Toluwani in a fight and the probability of him being disqualified from being a prefect and suspended for a few days or perhaps week. Not only him tho, those boys will also be suspended.

Some of my mates actually decided that if Tolu ends up being disqualified or suspended, all the juniors will suffer for it, particularly the SSS1 boys. I kept on reading the messages and got bored from too much messages, well I observed that no matter what was said on the group and no matter the amount of questions directed to Tolu, he replied to none, tho he was online and most likely reading the messages.

I hope he's okay....

I made a loud long yawn that sounded so bad to my ear so I cringed out of embarrassment and made a face, then laughed to that. The yawn this time around is for hunger and not boredom so I exited Whatsapp and dropped my phone, then walked to a corner of the room where my provisions are kept separately from my sisters' because you don't expect me to keep anything "FOOD" with Taiwo and Kehinde, most especially Taiwo, trust me these girls will devour it all in few days, something I plan to manage for a month or more .

I brought out Golden morn with a sachet of milk from a carton and prepared it all in a cup, then walked back to my little Kingdom which is my bed or should I call it Queendom 🤔..... I sat on my bed and enjoyed my cereal when the door knob twisted and my sisters walked into the room. "This one that you're here all by yourself, enjoyinggg Opoor o" Kehinde remarked as she sat on the bed and I gave her a kinda look.

"Oshey oooo"

"What are you eating sef ?" Taiwo asked.

"Food" I replied.

"I know na, like what exactly?"

"Golden morn coz I'm hungry and no, you can't join me" I said sternly.

"Ah ah, it's not like I want to join before gan, I'm not interested duhhh" She replied nonchalantly.

"For real?" I cocked a brow at her, clearly not believing whatever she's saying because the Taiwo I know would never refuse food.

"I'm serious na " She deadpanned.

"But why would you take golden morn sef, when there's confirm garri, sugar and groundnut at home" Kehinde asked.

"I don't wish to take garri jor" I answered and ate a spoonful of the cereal.

"Tor, and you'll na start complaining that you're not growing, now tell me why won't you remain this short when you keep on taking things solely for the enjoyment and nothing more, see ehn let me tell you something you don't know -- "

"Educate me ma'am " I cut her off, wanting to know what exactly she wants to say before I start vexing.

"If you want to grow tall ehn, make sure you start taking garri everyday and top it with balanced beans, do this for like 2 week straight, non stop, like steady steady and then drop all these golden morn and the likes for me and Kehinde, Omo you'll be as tall as Iroko tree, swearz ! " Taiwo said and Kehinde agreed to that," Hundred 💯" .

"Abeggi, shut up jor, ole, thieves ! Buh look who's talking sef, as if they're also tall" I hissed and rolled my eyes.

"Well ...." Kehinde drawled and looked at Taiwo and they both had on a smug look and a sinister smile which made me confused and annoyed asf . " At least, we're taller than someone " They finally said and started laughing so hard.

Wait o, somebody help, please who are they talking to? Like are they really talking to me ? It's not,right?

Who else ? My subconscious mind mocked.

Ahhh!!! I mentally screamed and looked at them with furrowed eyebrows, a mean and angry scowl plastered so hard on my face, "You're so dead !!!" I yelled and chased them round the room and that was how we started this *Tom and Jerry* fight o. Well, as expected, me being the Jerry and they the Tom, Omo! I have suffered 😭

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
So I guessed you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry it's a short one. I promise to update frequently now, new year new resolution 😉😊. Let's leave last year with it's habit, so by His Grace, I'll be dropping updates steadily..

Speaking about this chapter, guyyyyy T & K are real criminals, see the reply they gave to my baby Funmilayo 😂😂💔.... Omo, I should punish them for that 😂, is shortness a crime 😭? Mtcheew.. 😒

So Team Golden morn 😋 or Team Garri😍 ?? You guys should reply to this, let me know those on my side (Golden morn 😊) and for those that'll be choosing Garri, let me construct it well for you, cassava flakes abi? Y'all know deep down that Golden morn is the best 😋.

Don't forget to vote and comment, ghost readers it's a new year so stop hiding, let's know youuuu ..

Thank y'all 😘💖😍💞.