Chapter One: What's This?

Craig's POV

I walk down the school hall, avoiding all people. The whole high school is way too crowded for this to be the only one in town. I look to the left and see the lockers line the walls. I turn, running into no one as I reach my locker. I slowly unlock and open it, reaching in immediately to grab the blue paper, found daily waiting for me.

I slightly smile and unfold the sheet.

Good morning Craig. You know, I smile every time I see my note slightly hanging out of your pocket or binder. I love you so much, and I have for years. It makes me feel better to know that you actually read these. Thank you so much! :) With love~

I fold the paper and put it in my pocket, intentionally leaving part of it showing. I put my backpack in the locker and grab out my binder. I close the locker and head to first period. I sit in my seat and wait for Clyde, Token, Tweek, and the bell.

First comes Clyde and Token. They walk in, talking about something I can't hear from over here.

"Hey, man." Token says as he sits behind me. Clyde sits right next to him.

"Sup, Craig?"

"Eh." I shrug my shoulders.

Two down, two to go.

After a few minutes, the bell rings and the teacher walks in. I grab out our homework from last night and start counting the seconds until Tweek makes it through the door.

One. Two. Three. Four.

"Gah!" No one pays any mind to the yell and the rapid footsteps outside the door.

Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twe-

Tweek runs through the door and hands the teacher a late pass. I don't really understand why he needs them anymore, he's always late for class and the excuse is always the same: he always forgets his locker combination and takes and extra minute to unlock it.

The twitching, panting boy sits in the seat next to me and fumbles through his papers to get the homework.

"Good morning, class. Please get out last night's worksheet and pass them to the front of the classroom." I get Token's and Bebe's sheets and pass them up to Wendy, while Tweek passes his, Clyde's, and Butters' up to Cartman.

I look at the panting spaz right next to me. His face is red from the running and his body shakes every so often. It's nothing new for first hour, he's always rushing to get to class. He fixes his denim jacket and slouches over onto his desk.

The teacher starts her lesson and I look forward.

God, I hate classes. I really only come to school for those notes.

I've been getting these five years ago, since sixth grade. Each one is different, each a different wording or message, but sadly, each typed. I'm never gonna find out who these are from. I've never tried, though. Then again, I kind of don't want to know who it is. If I find out, and they find out that I know, they may stop giving me the notes. These notes are the best things that have happened to me. Some one cares, and I like that.

~*~

I sit impatiently at my desk, looking at the clock every few seconds.

Come on, just a few more seconds. Please, just end this day now!

I prepare my binder to leave without disturbing the silent classroom. Everyone's working on their homework, while I've already finished mine. I probabaly got most of the questions wrong, but it gives me more time at home to watch Red Racer.