Chapter Seven: You

Craig's POV

"H-hey, Craig." Tweek Tweak shakes with his words. He stands in front of me with the exact clothes that I gave him on. I stand still for a bit.

"Hey Tweek." I say. His face is a bright red color and he has a small smile on.

Holy shit. It was who I would've wanted most out of the ten- no, everyone..... holy shit. What are the odds?

We stand still for a bit, just looking at each other. After a few awkward moments, Tweek breaks the silence.

"I-I don't know if y-y-you love me like-aaahhh!- I love you, or i-if you even like me past 'friend', b-but,"He starts, shaking and red beyond everything. He takes a deep breath in and out. "But I n-needed you to know, a-and I really do me-me-mean it.... I-I-I love you, C-Craig Tucker." He finishes and shuts his eyes tightly. I just look down at him with a small smile. "Y-you can go i-if you wa-" I inturupt him by quickly grabbing his arm and hugging him tightly.

"And if I don't want to?" I ask.

After a few seconds, he shakily wraps his arms around my torso.

"Gmmm! The-then you can stay, i-if you want." He says. I can almost hear him smiling. We stand in each other arms.

Oh my god, he's so adorable!!

"Does..." He starts. "Does this m-mean that yo-you like me, too?" He asks quietly.

I think for a second. "Yeah, I guess it does." I say.

Do I really? Yeah, he's cute and sweet and I'm happy right now to have him here like this and-

Yeah, I really do.

I lift one hand away from its resting position on Tweek and move it to his hair. I start petting through it. His hair has always been suprisingly soft, even though he almost never brushes it.

I feel his shaking go down a bit as we stand there. After a bit, I start pulling away.

"Craig?" I hear Tweek say. I look him in the eyes. "A-are we, umm..... would y-you......"

I inturupt. "Yeah. I mean, it's gotten this far, it'd be painful for it to have been for nothing." I say while smiling. "I just have one request: you continue the notes." A wide smile spreads across his face as he nods.

We stand in silence for a bit. "Y-you wanna come over t-t-to my house for a bit? Aaggh! I-I-I have coffee a-and I got a new XBox ga-ga-game." He breaks the silence again. I nod.

"Sure. I just have to text my dad real quick; gimme a sec." I say, pulling out my phone as we start walking.

Tweek walks close by my side as I put my phone away. The boy twitches a bit and is bright red. I hide my smile in case anyone walks by.

We reach his house and he slowly unlocks the door. We walk in.

"Ggnn!! M-m-mom, I'm home!" He yells.

"I'm in the kitchen, Tweek!" I hear the responce from his mother.

Tweek shakily gestures for me to come to the kitchen with him. I follow and see his mother putting something in the oven.

She looks up when she's done and smiles at me.

"Hello, Craig, it's been a while since you came over." She says.

"Hi, Mrs. Tweak." I simply say.

"Do you want to stay for dinner, or are you going home in a bit?" She asks.

I shrug. "I'll stay, if it's no trouble." She smiles.

"Well dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes. I'll call you down, if you're going upstairs." She says. Tweek gestures for me to go in front. I do, and slightly look back to see him and his mother nodding. He seems excited, and his mother happy for him.