Chapter Eight: Out For a Day

Tweek's POV

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

He likes me back!! And we're dating!! And I'm about to explode from being so excited!!

Aahh!! What if I really do explode?!?!

There's no time for that kind of thought! I need to go talk to mom!

I rush down the stairs.

"M-mom!" I yell out. I look in the kitchen and the living room. She's sitting on the couch reading something. She looks up and smiles at me.

"Hello, Tweek. How are you doing?"

I grin widely. "Aahhggg! I-I'm doing good, and I b-b-bet you can guess how happy I am!" I say excitedly. She nods.

"I can. Tweek, can I tell you something?" I nod. "I don't want you to be offended, and I need you to know that I completely support you," Uh oh. Oh god what is she gonna say?!?! Aaagggghhhh!!!! "But something inside of me doesn't trust that boy." I frown.

"Wha-what d-do you mean? Aaahh!" I ask.

She doesn't trust him?

"I mean he, that I know of him, isn't the nicest kid in your school, and he always gets in trouble. I don't know what it's for, but something inside of me doesn't trust what I see." She responds to me.

I look down and twitch. "Ggaah! I u-u-u-understand, I d-d-didn't trust him at first, b-but all he ne-ne-needed was a friend. He l-looks mean, but get t-t-to know him and he's r-r-really nice." I explain.

She nods.

I go back up to my room after a while.

Jesus, she doesn't trust him?!?! Aaahhhgg! What if she kicks him out when he comes over or something?!?! Gaaahhh!!

I sit with the thoughts in my head and I start shaking. "Ggaah!" I yell.

I lay down on my bed and hold my pillow close. I won't fall asleep, but hey! Better to try than not at all!

~*~

After the sun is what looks to be half a foot off the horizon, I get out of my bed and rush downstairs. Mom made breakfast, like she does every Saturday morning.

I sit at the table. "Good morning, Tweek." Mom says.

I twitch, hold in a scream, and smile. "M-morning, mom." I say. She smiles. After a few minutes, she gives me a plate with biscuits and gravy and a cup of coffee.

I eat the food and drink the coffee. After I'm all finished, I head back up to my room.

There's nothing to do, so I sit down and stare out my window.

Hmm... I wonder what Craig's doing today? I smile just at the very thought of him.

No, I'm not some crazy stalker person or whatever, I just love him enough to want to think about him all the time.

I pull out my phone and very slowly and carefully text him.

Morning Craig!

After three minutes, my phone buzzes.

Morning tweek. How are u so far today.

I'm doing good. What are you doing today?

Eh. Nothing.

Same.

Hey, u wanna hang out i can walk to ur place to pick u up.