Chapter Three: Blizzard

Tweek's POV

I blink twice and look all around me. No one's watching, right? I don't see anyone. Quickly, I get the blue piece of paper out of my pocket and I slip it through the little hole in Craig's locker. Casually, I continue mopping the floors like I'm supposed to. Well, what I'm paid to do.

After I finish, I check out of the school and wait for Butters to come pick me up. His small buggy drives up to where I am and I get in.

"Hey, uh, hey Tweek. How's it been for you, today?" He asks.

"Gah! J-just fine." I twitch and pull out a thermas from my backpack. I drink the coffee I have in it.

I'm not sure how I became friends with Butters. Earlier in the first year of high school, he saw me walking home a long way and picked me up in his car. Now, after a few years, I can tell him anything and trust him enough to keep any secret.

He's the only other person who knows about my letters to and love for Craig. Sometimes, he helps get the notes into Craig's locker.

"So.... so do you think he's gonna, um... find out?" I look up and twitch.

"N-no, I'm making sure he finds out a different way, instead of h-h-him finding out on his own, or someone helping him. Aahh!! Wh-what if he does find out and gets mad b-because I love him??? What if h-he does something bad be-because he doesn't like that a guy likes him?!?!?! Aagggh, This is too much pressure for me!!!!!!!" I freak out in my seat.

"Hey, fella, its alright. You'll uh, you'll be fine! Heck, I doubt that he'd be mad! Don't worry!" Butters comforts. I smile and twitch again.

"Th-thanks, Butters."

He drives me to my house, and I slowly walk into the house.

"Nnnmm!! M-mom! I'm home!" I yell. There's no response. She's probably at the shop with dad again. I go up to my bedroom and put my backpack on the bed.

I sigh and sit on the edge of the bed.

He won't find out. Heh, I bet he's tried to guess. Maybe with Clyde...... oh Jesus! That means there's a more likely chance he'll find out!!!!! Aaahhh!!!! I need to do something about it now!

I grab a piece of paper and start writing on it. I don't have a good excuse to be late anymore, so I have to type quickly and think over night. I grab a pen and start writing.

Good morning, Craig. I want to start playing a little game. Care to join? It's called 'Guess Who'. Here's how we play it my way: I give you little hints every once in a while, not through the notes, of who I might be. Be looking around. And one last thing- don't let Clyde help you. You can tell him things, just don't let him help. Don't let anyone help, at that.

Uhhgg!! Who knew that this would take this long? I look at the time and see that it's been around half an hour just to do this. I take a breath in and continue writing.

I love you, and I want you to know who's loving you, but.... it's never fun if it's not hard. So, lets play this game for a while! I'm sure you'll love it, and hopefully, me, too. With all of the love I can hold~~

I look at the note and read it over.

.......

This is a horrible note!! I don't want to put something like this in his locker! I almost crumple the paper up and toss it, but then I realize something.

I want him to know this stuff. He needs to read it, but this is a bad note...... what can I-

Aahhhh!!! I got it!!