Chapter Six: Stark's Pond

Craig's POV

I look all around me. No one seems to be doing anything astray from normal. Maybe....... maybe they're fooling me! No, why would they? They love me, right?

Right......... they wouldn't.

I look around me every once in a while to see if anyone is staring at me or doing something weird that could be what Butters described.

I tried to make connections before of who might send Butters to tell me this, but it failed. Anyone and everyone would send Butters to tell anyone anything. He told no lies, but kept secrets very well and he did what anyone told him to as long as it didn't get him in trouble. Sometimes, I feel bad for the kid.

I look around again. Nothing.

Maybe it'll be at some other time of the day. Or sometime tomorrow. Or something.

I'll keep my eye out anyway.

I go open my locker and take the note out.

Good morning, Craig. Just the other day, I was remembering the first note and the first day of all of this. You came to school sickly, almost looking like death itself, and you left with a brighter shade of color on your face. I remember you crying after you read the note. I remember feeling like I made a difference, and feeling like I could do anything. I'm sorry if this brought back bad memories, but I had to let you know that I remember every single face you make when you get these. They all make me smile. P.s, your welcome, and I love you. With all the love in me~~~

I smile and look around to see who might be watching. I see a few set of eyes, but all look away within a few seconds.

I mentally shrug and walk to class with everything I need. A few seconds later, Clyde, Token, and Tweek walk in. Clyde and Token are talking while Tweek just walks behind with nervous smile. While Clyde and Token sit down behind me, Tweek walks around the desks and sits next to me as always.

I look over at him. "What's got you in a good mood this morning?" I ask with a straight face.

He flinches and looks over at me with that little nervous smile. "Nnnmm! I wa-was just thinkin' about som-something." He says. I look forward. There's still two minutes till the bell. Dude, I guess that him getting the combo really did help.

I lay my head down on my desk and look around once again.

Still nothing.

~A few days later~

Clyde has seen every last note of mine now. He just finished reading the latest one.

"Craig," He starts. "These last four have been sorta weird compared to the others." I look over at him.

"Yeah, I know. I don't understand them, but I've started to. I looked them up. They're couplets, little two lined poems." I explain.

"Oh..... how is this relevant?" He asks me.

I go over to him. "Look-" I take the little couplets and put them in order of when I got them. "Still I love you after five years
Truely I'll cry if you were in tears

"All day everyday, I'll only love you
Round every bend, it's always true

"Kicked and fought, so you could know
Solemnly swear, I love you so

"Pondering, are you, of who am I?
Only the clues will decided " I read them outloud. "Now take the first letter of each line: S-T-A-R-K-S-P-O. Starks P-O, which is probably-"