Chapter Four: Messenger

Tweek's POV

I look over at the window. The winds died down over night, and the sun is finally visible. It's still only five in the morning, and Craig probably doesn't wake up until later. I just sit in the corner of his room on my sleeping bag, drinking the bit of coffee I have leftover from yesterday's supposed-to-be school day. After the thermas is empty, I set it aside and just look at Craig. He lies perfectly still on the bed with only his torso moving up and down from his breathing.

I smile and look out the window again. Everything is either covered with snow, was uncovered by early bird workers, or is being uncovered. It's starting to look more like South Park rather than a bowl of milk.

For a while, I just sit, wait, look out the windows, look at Craig, and twiddle my thumbs. Then, I hear the bed sheets rustle a little.

Craig slowly sits up. I look over at him. "Aagghh!! Go-Good morning Craig!" I yell. He looks over at me.

"I told you*yawn* to sleep." He simply says. I look at him wide eyed.

"Wh-what? Gaah!! How did y-you know?"

He chuckles. "I didn't. I tricked you into telling me." My mouth drops open.

Jusy before I open my mouth to speak, he says one more thing. "Do you have new clothes for today?" I shake my head. "I think I might have something you can wear. Gimme a sec-" he gets up and slowly walks to the closet.

He's gonna let me use his clothes?????? But his clothes are too big for me! I'm like two sizes smaller than him!

I stand up as he pulls out a blue long-sleeved shirt, black jacket, and a pair of pants.

"The pants are the only thing that I have that would fit you. Sorry about the shirt and jacket, though." He says, giving the outfit to me. I shakily smile and walk to the bathroom to change.

When I'm done, I look at myself in the mirror. The shirt sleeves hang out of the jacket, and both span at least an inch and a half past my fingertips. The pants, on the other hand, fit perfectly. I walk out of the bathroom with my old clothes in hand back into Craig's room.

Craig looks over at me with new clothes already on. "Eh, not bad. You can roll the sleeves up." He says.

"O-ok-gaah!- B-but what if I f-forget to give them back?? And I j-j-just keep them until they don't fit me and I-I realize it when we're older?!? Aaaggghh!!" I panic outloud. I hate it when it happens, but I can't control it!!

"Calm the fuck down. You can have 'em. I don't where the jacket or the shirt very often and the pants don't fit me. They're yours now." He replies, trying to get everything for school together. I grab my backpack and wait by the door.

"Nngg! D-do you have some coffee I could bring to school? By ch-chance?" I ask quietly. He nods.

"I'll go get some ready." He says as he walks out of the room. I stand still, deciding what to do.

Ok, either just stand here and wait, or go look for those notes. Hmmmm........ no!! He could walk in as I'm looking,and what if I did find them??? Aaggh, he would know!!!

Coffee takes about ten minutes to make, so that leaves me with about nine minutes. I guess I could start looking around a little.....

I walk around the room a little and checking inside of drawers for the blue pieces of paper. He probably has thrown some away because he can't hold all of them in one place. There's been about 1,326 notes in total. I count all of them and keep a record of all of them.

The notes aren't in any of the drawers, and I don't have any more time. I go back to where I was standing and a few seconds later, Craig opens the door with a whole coffee pot.

"Tha-thank you. Gaahh!!" I slowly start pouring some coffee in the thermas I have.

"Huh." Craig starts when I'm done. I look up at him. "I thought your shaking and twitching would make you mess up or something." I shake my head.

"I-nnnngggg!!- I do this everyday. It's something I can do just short o-of perfectly." I say. He nods his head and grabs put another thermas to pour more coffee into. I look at him, confused.

"No one drinks coffee in this house, so everything has to be used or it'll go bad and we'll waste some coffee." He continues pouring it in and I just watch. After he's finished with that, he offers me a cup and gets one for himself.

We both finish our cups and get everything ready to go to school.

School..... Jesus! Today's the day the game starts.

~*~

I stand by my locker, having written two notes in record time and putting them in Craig's locker without anyone noticing. I look over at Craig as he reads both notes. I see the smile on his face and smile myself.

Then, comes the moment I've been waiting for all day.

Butters walks up to Craig and shyly starts talking to him. He pulls out his phone and says what it says on the message I sent. After a bit of talking, Craig says something back and Butters nods and walks away to class. I finish getting everything put away and rush to class out of instinct. I sit in my seat next to Craig and look at the board.

The bell rings and I slightly jump. The teacher walks in and looks at me with a confused face.

"Mr. Tweak, when exactly did you start coming to class on time?"

"Gaah!!" Everyone in the class looks at me. "T-two days ago, I g-guess. I got my locker combo." I say. The teacher sighs and takes the attendance. I put my head down.

Craig was totally right.... I should have gotten some sleep last night....

~*~

I finish my lunch and lean across the table to Butters.

"Wh-what did he say after you finished telling him?" I ask quietly.

He looks up. "Oh, uh.... he said ok, and later he said to, uh, to give you this." He looks around to make sure Craig wasn't looking. I look over where he usually sits and watch him get up to use the bathroom. Clyde wasn't looking either, so butters gave me a small, neatly folded piece of white paper. I put it in my pocket to save it for later.

"Th-thanks Butters." I say. He smiles. "A-and if you-aagggghhh!!!- ever need h-help with something like this, j-just ask. I-I'll be glad t-to help." I add, smiling.

"Thanks, fella. I, uh, I will!" He says. The bell rings and eveyone gets up to go to next hour.

~*~

"M-mom! Aaghh!! I'm h-home!!" I yell as I walk through the front door.

"Hi, Tweek. I'm making dinner right now, so you can come have some when you're ready." Mom's home today.

"Nnmm!! Ok!" I reply and go up to my room.

I pull out the paper from my pocket while setting my backpack on the ground. I unfold the paper and read it.

Hello, I guess, whoever you are. I just wanted you to know, you've changed my life, in case you haven't noticed. These notes have given me a bit of joy in my life, and did possibly save me. I'm determined to find out who you are, and I've already started narrowing it down. I'll be looking out for anything that goes on, and I will be watching for you. I'm not sure I would love you, but I do love the notes. They give me something I can wake up for. Thank you, so very much. *Craig

I smile and hug the letter close to me.

I love you Craig Tucker. I always will. Thank you for caring.

~*~
~
~
~
~
~
A/N, I actually did the math for the notes. Seeing that it's been five years, 180 school days, 52 weekends, in my mind 8 weeks of break, 98 school days of this year, 9 extra weekends, one extra break, and one extra note for the first note ever, eveything equaled out to be 1,326 notes, not counting the two from today's date. It took a while. Tell me if I'm wrong, if you feel like doing the math. :) thanks for the support.