❀ Chapter 1 ❀

༻Each day is an opportunity for joy༺

Each day is an opportunity for joy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Bring this necklace with you. Remember... We always love you."

"Now RUN!!Dont ever stop!!"

The little girl immediately run away as fast as she could. She running into the forest while hearing the sound of swords shifting against each other from her house.

The day was getting dark, it was harder for the girl to run in the forest.Her instincts mixed with fear and confusion. She nowhere to go now ... And that demon must be chasing her now.

She held tightly the necklace and hope that her parents still alive.

Suddenly she heard her name being called by the familiar voices. She stop running and look around. Although she can't really see in the dark... But she knew that the voice was close to her.

" y/n....y/n...y/n...'

" y/n"

" Y/N L/N!!!!! "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You wake up from your sleep with heavy breathing. You look around and you realised that you still in your room and not in the forest.

Then you hold your clothes tigthly....

" Why does that dream have to came again? "You thought and aggressively play with your nail.

'DREAMS' or you usually called it....

悪夢 (akumu)

A nightmare about your past that you really hate it to remembering it again.

And yeah... If that " 悪夢 "came again and make you scared, that attitude will came again where you have to play with your nails. And there's one time, your nails were almost torn out.

You stopped and sighed." Ughh... I really hate that dreams!! "You lie back on the futon again and cover your face with pillow. " I really hate it..." , you mumbled.

Suddenly, Kuro crashed into your room through the window. " WAKE UP! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY BEAUTY!! UBUYASHIKI-SAMA CALLED ALL THE HASHIRAS TO ATTEND THE MEETING IMMEDIATELY!! "Kuro screamed as he jumped over your body like a happy bird that just got treats.