❀ Chapter 7 ❀

༻Don't just exist, live༺

Don't just exist, live

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The sun was shining that morning, where the beginning of the activities of the residents there to start their day's as usual.Birds chirping on the tree, making the atmosphere feel calm, no noise that disturbing people who passed by.

Until the sound of a girl's screaming and the barking of a dog not far from there, made people to turned their heads looking at two kids being chasing by a big dog.

" MUICHIRO!!!WE GONNA DIEEE!! " You run as fast as you can. Didn't care about your legs that started to turn into jelly.

" Shut up...we not gonna die. Just ran as fast as you can..." He said and tried his best to run faster from being bitten by that dog for the second time.

⫷ Flashback ⫸

You walked that morning to find your (f/f) for breakfast until you saw a couple eating some dango outside the dango's store.

You recognized that couple, its Mitsuri and Obanai! Mitsuri held two dango sticks in both her hands while sitting next to Obanai.She really looks happy while chewing her dango. Then, your gazed turned to the snake boy, who only watched Mitsuri eating next to him.Inside his eyes, you could see that he looks happy that she enjoyed her foods.

You quickly hid behind the wall of a gift shop while peeking at the two of them from afar.Your expression turned to mischievous grin as a cat's ears appeared on your head.

" Wow! What a sweet couple that we have here~"You said with cats smiled.

You once told Obanai to tell Mitsuri how he felt about her before it was too late. But he just gave you a glared and he hit your head. He said that this is none of your business, and of course you will not stopped from teasing him until he confess at Mitsuri.

" They like each other, but they didn't have any courage to confess their feelings. Awww... It will be good if they're already couples now. " You said, feel disappointed that your favourite ship not a couple yet.

" What are you doing? "

That voice make you flinch and quickly turned around to see the voice of who was talking behind you just now.Oh... It's just Muichiro. He standing behind you with emotionless expression while carrying something in his hand.

" Muichiro!! You almost made my heart came out, y'know? " Even though you just flinched, but inside your heart were screaming and shocked when someone suddenly appeared from behind you.