❀ Chapter 8 ❀

༻It happened for a reason༺

It happened for a reason

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Where is it? Where is it?!! " You pull your drawer out of your desk until the items in the drawer drops on floor.

" I'm sure that I put at here last night?!! " That's right, not just yesterday but every day you will put that necklace on the table.

⟟⏁⋉⟒𒋨𒁂𒁎⍜⊑⍀⏃⏁⟒⌰⏃⏁⟒𒈒𒈓𒂝⟒⟟⋔⟒𒀱𒂝𒄆⏃⋔⟒⋏⍜⍜⌰⌿⏃⎅𒅃𒆙𒆜⏃⍀⟟⟟⋔⟒⎅

Suddenly your head feels dizzy and sore, you groaned as you massage your head.

" Damn it... The glitching came back. I need to quickly find the necklace..." You trying to forget about the glitch and continue searching for your necklace.

You go out from your room, you thought you were going to look in the kitchen but your steps stopped when you saw something furry from the corner of your eyes.

You turned your head and saw a orange cat sitting on your zabuton with something under the cat's paw.

" Is that... my necklace? " Without wasting your time, you slowly walking towards the cat. But well, it looks like its not your lucky day today? The cat saw you presence and immediately take the necklace by its mouth then ran away to the backyard.

" Wha一Hey!! Give my necklace back!! You fluffy kitty!! " You quickly chasing that cat to the backyard.

( 10 minutes later↝)

You finally got your necklace back. You panting heavily try to catch your breath while sit on the floor, who knows that you're going to expend your energy that morning just to take back your necklace?

" Maybe I have to keep it in the drawer next time. "You said as you wearing the necklace at your neck.

You rub the necklace's crystal, looking at it with sorrow in your eyes. The necklace is really really important to you, if you lost that necklace...It will be 97% that you will lost your memory again like last time.

( This would be a flashback how you become one of the demon slayer corps.
(*・ω・ノノ゙☆゚゚

Flashback

You open your eyes, feels a little dizzy and headache. You wake up as you touch your head, there's a bandage on your head?