❀ Chapter 3 ❀

༻If you can dream it, you can do it༺

If you can dream it, you can do it

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Blop
.
.
.
Blop
.
.
.
Blop

"Wait! How many rocks did I throw in the water already? Oh yeah 53.... "

You frowned and looked at the sky. It's already dark and you can see the stars already. You bet it's almost 7:30 pm.

" Where is he??? "

You're standing in the Red Bridge right now, where you and Muichiro are supposed to meet but you still don't see the boy's figure nowhere.

Wow... He really didn't follow your plan!

" Well... Maybe he really mean it when he says that he will patrol by himself. " You mumbled and feel disappointed.

The reason you forced him to patrol with you just because you want to grew closer with him and want to know more about him.

Y'know, give him a second chance after what he did to you in your last mission together.

Who knows you guys can grow a little closer this time.

Well, it looks like I have to go on patrol by myself tonight.

Then, your eyes explore the stars shining in the dark sky, smiling while looked at the stars.

" Mehhh... at least I'm not alone! I still have you guys to company me tonight, right? "

You adjusted your haori, clapping your hands together then blow both your palms.

" Geez... And it's so cold tonight! "

Before you leave and start to patrol by yourself, you heard someone behind you with annoyed voice.

" C'mon let's patrol already. I don't like to waste my time. "

You quickly turned around and saw Muichiro standing behind you with his cold gazed looking at you.

" Ah! I thought you already patrol by yourself ? " You said with shocked.

" Why should I? You're the one who forced me to go on patrol with you...Now let's go. " He said and start walking.

You immediately catch up him and walking besides him.