🔮Crystal Breathing & Sixth Sense Form🔮

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

First Form: Frozen Veins, Sapphire

When one of the limbs are cut using this form, it will harden the demons veins in the nearest limb and made the demon's movements a little numb.

🔮

Second Form: Hallucination Mirror, Celestite

This form is to trap demons into crystal mirrors so as to confuse them.This breath user can cut the demon's neck easily however the crystal mirror cannot last long.

🔮

Third Form: Crashes Of Crystal, Amethyst

The limbs that have been cut will broken like crystals when dropped to the ground. It will give a effect to demons to make it difficult for them to regenerate for a few seconds.

🔮

Fourth Form: Smooth Form, Rose Quartz

Smooth and gentle movements, reducing the demon's pain when their neck was cut. Giving the shadow of a crystal rose flower in the demon's view.This form is applied for the sincere demons.

🔮

Fifth Form: The Moon Speed, Moonstone

This form allows the user to move at the speed of light. This move can only be done in a place where there is no moonlight and in the dark place only. Only have 3 attempts. And it will consume so much energy after the third attempt that it will be difficult for the user to hold the sword again.

(Its barely to used this form especially when some demon can see in the dark. )

🔮

Sixth Form: Poison Eye Crystal, Bloodstone.

Large bloodstone crystals will appear from the ground when using this form.The crystals will keep the demon from moving for a few minutes. But the risk is high, it will paralyze its users temporarily and this technique can only be done once.

🔮

Seventh Form: The Third Eyes, 7 Dimension.

This technique is not for the swords technique, but for sixth sense y/n.She can see more blue wisps than ever before to read the movements of an attacking demon.And she also was able to detect demon auras faster then before.

Both y/n eyes will turn bright red when doing this form. Besides that, she can share her sixth sense to others slayer.

(Y/N haven't used this form yet)

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

⚠️Pls don't steal this breathing!! I struggled to think about all these forms! So pls pls pls don't steal in without my permission ⚠️