Chapter 2

I ran out of the bakery, yelling loudly so I could get somebody's attention. Everybody seemed to ignore me, just scoffing when they saw my unorthodox behavior.

"Would you shut up?" I heard someone yell at me. 

I very soon realized nobody would listen to me. I ran up to a random vending stand and grabbed whatever looked the most expensive. I held it carefully so I could return it safely, like I was taught to with everything handed to me. The store vendor yelled at me and chased me down, I ran into the bakery with the vendor behind me. 

"Oh god..." The vendor said with his hand on his mouth. 

I walked up to the nice pink-haired woman my owner had been speaking to earlier and curled up next to her. Her stormcloud eyes were have lidded, she seemed dazed, as if the universe was reflected in those eyes. Yet she still saw me past the universe and looked at me.

"Good job Walter..." She said with a small smile. 

The man left and went to get guards. Soon they came running in, talking of reinforcements coming. 

"Thank you, Mr. Manifold, for helping to warn us,"

The man was ushered out of the bakery that was now covered in blood and broken wood. As the doctors came the royal family did too.

The family came on their horses, the king straight up flew. He landed on the ground ignoring the dirt that got kicked up from the road.  

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SON," The angry king yelled at a guard. 

"W-We don't know! Nikki and Minx are the only people who witnessed this! It also didn't help that it was too loud outside for people to hear what was going on!" 

Nikki who was being patched up looked over to them. 

"Four people got him, they teleported out but they're probably in the East forest," Nikki told them, keeping in mind the kingdom borders. 

Soldiers started running through the forest in search of the prince. That day the kingdom was left in shambles as their prince may as well had been dead. The only track they got to that day was a trail of blood and golden feathers. 

I awoke in a dark room with my arms covered in chains and tied to the ground. His wings had painful clips on them that bounded them together.

"If you continue to struggle then I'll cut those wings of yours off," A guard threatened.

I was about to speak back but I realized I was gagged so I just stopped. 

"Sapnap be nice," I heard someone else say. 

"Sorry Dream," The 'Sapnap' guard mumbled. 

"Sapnap, increase the weight on his chains," I heard Dream command. 

My chains seemed to get a ton heavier, so heavy I fell to my knees. It felt like I was going to torn apart any second. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Every nerve in my body was screaming at me. 

"Already crying? Philza really did spoil this boy," The guard named Sapnap said.

"Shut up Sapnap,"

The door slammed open making me flinch slightly. A man in a green hood and netherite armor walked in. He wore all black leather under the armor making the enchantment shine even more. His netherite boots went up to his knee His white mask stared looked down at me.