Chapter 3

Philza Minecraft sat at his now broken dining room table. Wilbur had locked himself in his room, Techno was out training the military and searching the borders again. I felt something cold and wet touch my hand. 

I looked over to see Walter putting his nose onto my hand.

I watched Kristen lower her hands down to pet a small yapping dog. The dog immediately calmed at her touch and nuzzled into her.

"Did you know that dogs are the physical embodiment of love and loyalty?" She told me. 

I tilted my head.

"Sarah did a great job making these guys," Kristen said as the dog fell, allowing her to rub his belly. 

She stood up straight and looked towards me. 

"I'm pregnant again Phil," 

I quickly snapped out of the memory when Walter dug his nose deep into my leg. I smiled and patted his head, he replied with a small whimper. 

"Do you miss Tommy bud?" I asked him. 

He hid his face in my leg. 

"I miss him too bud,"

Technoblade walked past his brother's room, it used to always have a record playing but it was silent, it's been silent since the incident at the bakery.

Techno continued down until I walked through the abandoned part of the castle. Barely anyone came in here, only cleaners every once in a while. 

The furniture had clothes on it, and the lights had long run out of the oil that usually would keep them burning. Technoblade grabbed a dusty candle from one of the tables covered in fabric, Techno frowned at the dead flowers next to the said candle. Technoblade took out the dead carnations and took seeds out of his pocket, he wasn't certain what type of flowers they were but he told himself he would water them every day so he could gift them to his little brother when he returned. If he returned.

I continued until I found a room, sealed off by wallpaper. It was almost like that Neil Gaiman book I had read when I was younger. I took out my sword and cut it through the wallpaper so I could open this door. 

When I went to open the door I realized it was without a doorknob. I stabbed my sword into the door and used it to pull it open. It was now very similar to that Neil Gaiman book.

I used the candle I was holding to light the candles in the room. In the middle of the room was a coffin propped up, roses grew around it even though nobody had watered them in years. I kneeled before the shrine in the forbidden room.

"Mother, I do not know if we're going to be able to get Tommy back. I beg that you help us." 

She didn't reply but I knew she was listening.