Chapter 4

I think most of ya missed this but Tommy can produce gold with his wings

I watched as the gorgeous blonde was almost pulled away by those guards. When he was out of my line of sight, I covered my face with my hands and walked forward to a stone bench. I dug my face into my hands. 

A clap interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see my mother. She smiled at me lightly and sat next to me. 

'Face your back towards me' she signed. 

I turned my back towards her. I felt s she took my hair out, instantly releasing pressure on my scalp. She began to brush her hands through my hair. She raised me, growing up I've never even seen 3 of them and that was a long time ago. I am the only one who is half and half. Some of them have been born splotchy but I'm the only one as equally dark as I am light. I even have little siblings I've never met. I am the only one who lives in the castle with my parents.

I sighed as I felt the knots untangle. 

"He's so fucking pretty and out of my league, he's probably just going to tell his father to find someone who isn't ugly like me."

I could feel mom freeze at the last part, before continuing to stroke my hair. 

"I've already fallen for him so quickly and we've barely spoken, if we meet again I fear I'll fall so deeply I'll never be able to climb out,"

I was greeted by silence and a nice comb through the hair. My mother motioned for me to turn around again. 

'Let me decide your clothes and do your hair next time he comes around,' She signed.

"Will father like that?" I asked her.

She smiled and shook her head. I smiled too, we both knew him. I never understood why my mother married him, he's one of the damned. 

The damned are the ones in the End. Their life is nothing but for serving the Ender Dragon, some say it's a punishment from the gods to the people of the future. But others say they were kidnapped and forced to serve, so they ventured deep into the Earth to save them. My father emerged.

My mom grabbed my hand gently to bring me inside so I could get ready for bed.

In another room, the 2 people were undressing Tommy and were struggling severely with his sizeable heavy gold wings.

"Oh my god, are you okay!?" Tommy worriedly asked as the woman he now knew as Puffy ducked under his huge gold wings. The feathers needed maintenance even when they were moving freely. So after being restricted in a very uncomfortable binding for who knows how many days his feathers couldn't shed and my wings got bigger and more sensitive. 

Tommy cursed as he opened my wings further instead of closing them. Did I mention that it also restricts his blood flow and hurts the nerves in his wings? It makes his movements harder to control and annoying. It also makes it very hard to control my balance, therefore everyone was struggling. 

Feathers flew around the room as Dream guarded the door outside, they had gotten barred windows right after Tommy first used it so there was no need to worry of him jumping off and flying away. Dream stood against the doors as the curly white-haired woman ducked under my wings. The other who I learned is named Antfrost took a moment to quickly rush his fingers through my wings, and many agitated shed feathers let loose.