⑤ - 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

𝚈/𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘

"hf..hahff... hff.. What in the.." Her smooth blonde locks sways from side to side as she takes heavy breathes in and out. It was a bit concerning as I slowly stopped laughing, watching the scene unfold infront of me. Wakana-kun staring at me as he pleads for help, while Kitagawa-san stares at him. 

"Wooaaah!! No way! You know how to use a sewing machine Gojo-kun!?" She beams over at the doll, as Wakana-kun blinked his eye for a second then responded with his eyebrows raised. 

"...Huh?" She quickly points at the sewing machine, well in my direction as she exclaims. "The sewing machine! How do you know how to use one? We don't even have home ec as an elective!" Walking up close to the sewing machine as Wakana-kun slowly sats up and glances at me, I smile softly at him as he looks back at Kitagawa-san.

"Uh..Uhm...gran-my grandfather..my family runs a hina doll shop so I learned how to use one as a kid." As he explains to her I place my camera down next to the machine. Then hearing her high-pitched voice.

"Oh, so that's why!? It makes so much sense no wonder! The thing that you just dropped just now it was a hina doll right!? Lemme see!" Wakana-kun looking back to me as he covers the dolls face slightly while Kitagawa-san crouches down. I chuckle at his cute action and decided to tease him a little about his precious doll. "You should probably show it unless you want Kitagawa-san to steal her away from you~"

"Here you go.." He extends his arms towards her, showing Kitagawa-san the doll as she admires it.

"Look at this hottie..her eyes sparkling.." As she beamed over at the doll I sat down on the stool where Wakana-kun was sitting at and watched their interaction.

"So you're actually saying that you make her Gojo-kun?" 

"Uh, no, I didn't, She's my grandpa made her. Clothes are still about the only thing I can make.." I'd be surprised if Wakana-kun started creating dolls, I would surely buy tons of them just to recreate that spooky place for halloween. Food for the thought huh. 

"Hold the phone, you can make clothes for real?"

"Um.. I mean, yeah I do, but just the sewing part. It's not a big deal..." It is a big deal, I swear this kid is deaf or something, He's gotta be deaf, I've said it multiple times that he's a great at it. I bet he can rival with any fucking Grandmother crocheting a sweater! 

Blinking my eyes for a couple of minutes after she spoke, staring at her as she lifts up her vest, putting it aside then taking off the tie. Tilting my head a bit as she continues to unbuttoned the uniform making me scurry towards Wakana-kun.

He's too precious to see this, shame on her, what even is she doing- "Um.. could you look the other way? Both of you?" My mouth wide open as she continues to strip. I look away as I cover Wakana-kun's eyes. 

"W-w-wha-what's going on!?" Whispering at me as I tighten my hand around his eyes.

"I don't know!" I whisper back at him as silence then took over as we hear the rustling of fabric fills the room. I glance back at Kitagawa-san whose skirt on the floor along with the buttoned up shirt lays there. 

"Gojo-kun.." Startling Wakana-kun making him sit straight as I felt his forehead a bit wet, I'm guessing from the sweat. 

"H-how can I help you?" I stare at Kitagawa-san, wearing a black fabric as there were, what looked like to be sleeves and it's length reaching on her thighs.