①⑦ - 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘

"C'mon Y/n-san, come closer!" Kitagawa-san extends her arm towards Y/n-san while pouting, My eyebrows rose while having my hands up, shaking them softly. They are going to have an indirect kiss aren't they, Are they themselves aware of it? 

"Awhm.." Y/n-san took a huge bite off of Kitagawa-san's meat wrapped onigiri, She looks back at Y/n-san somewhat speechless- staring at her while Y/n-san continues to chew onto it slowly, bits of rice grains around the edges of her mouth. I lean forward towards Y/n-san and wipe it off for her.

I took a quick glance at Kitagawa-san seeing her fidget a bit as she then speaks up. "Oi!? I said take a bite not the whole fucking half!?" I laugh lightly as Y/n-san swallows the food and bites her lower lip. "You asked and you recieve!" She folds her arms together and smiles smugly at Kitagawa-san

"You!? Ugh!.. next time I'm taking a big fucking piece out of yours!" Y/n-san shakes her head lightly while closing her eyes as she gestures her hands to her chest. "Oh? I doubt you can even reach me Marin-san!" Kitagawa-san started chasing, starting to run around me and using me as a shield.

"Alright, Kitagawa-san and Y/n-san that's enough- The both of you just ate!" I scolded them softly as they shake hands. "Temporary truce!" Y/n-san was clearly enjoying her time while Kitagawa-san took a bite off of the meat wrapped onigiri as I stare at her.

Kitagawa-san is slim, but she sure can eat.. I turn to Y/n-san whose staring also at Kitagawa-san. "Just now...Did you guys think 'Man, she eats like a pig?'...?" I stood still, frozen, not moving, not an inch, I feel my face heating up a little as well as the sweat dripping down to my chin.

"No I did not." I turn to Y/n-san hearing her sudden burst of laughter. "Bw-Wha-Ha-aha-ha! Mari- Ha!" I tried my best to give her a comforting smile but I guess by her reaction its bad. "Your face!!! Youuu sooo did it!!! and Y/n-san!"

Y/n-san could only tease her for a moment till she changed the subject. "A-also I-I.. I'm the type who doesn't feel full unless she's eaten rice...!!" She continues to ramble on about her weight, I try my best to calm her down. "Y-y-yes'ma'am! I-I understood!!"

"It'll be okay. I'll be carefull until the next event! I'll keep my sizes right where they are..!" Y/n-san sats down on the bench next to us while we continue to converse. "...Oh! right when is the next event?" Asking her as Kitagawa-san pulls out her phone and scrolls through it. "Let's seee..hey, there's one in exactly two weeks.. Oh crap!!-Sorry! I gotta run, or I'm gonna miss my train!..Later Y/n-san, Gojo-kun!"

"It's in two weeks?!" I turn to Y/n-san, who is looking a bit timidly as well, I turn back to where Kitagawa-san was but she was already across the street. I sat next to Y/n-san as I ponder. How am I going to make a dress in two weeks? Is that even possible? The most I could do would possibly be the sleeves and basic's but not the entire detail. 

This is making me regret this a big time, but Kitagawa-san also spent all the effort and time to buying these materials, I should have the same energy as Kitagawa-san who puts into her effort in admiring all these fictional characters. "Wakana?" I turn to my left to see Y/n-san spoke. 

"Yes?" She leans forward a bit making me in turn move a bit back. "What did she say before she left? I kinda doze on that one right there." Gulping as I look away from Y/n-san. "She said it's in two weeks-"

"Is she out of her mind?! You need to make it in two weeks?!" I place my hand on her lips making her quiet down. "I don't know Y/n-san-" She pushes my arm off to the side, "I mean I can just text her y'know?" I glance down at her phone and bite my lower lip. "No- no, don't text her."

"Why not?!" I sigh and place my hand on her shoulder once again. "Listen Y/n-san, I don't want to dissapoint her, I mean this is practically like a once of a life time opportunity!" She stares at me her eyebrows meeting and mouth wide open. "You really want to meet god that badly huh."

"Y/n-san, c'mon you know what I mean..." She stares- glares at me, maintaining eye contact which makes me feel small. She then sighs and rubs her forehead. "Aiya,.. Fine, I won't tell her, but, I will help you."