②⑦ - 𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

𝚈/𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘

Bent down towards Sajuna-san, her hands around the collar of my shirt while the other taking off her sunglasses. Afterplacing the sunglasses on her shirt and slowly pulling the face mask down. "I'll ask again, who is she Y/n-san."

Placing my hand on hers lightly pulling it off of me. "Jeez, you don't need to be so agressive about it Sajuna-san.." I sigh and leaned against the wall watching as she puffs her cheeks. "Who made it." I raise my eyebrows at her statement. "Made what?" I begin to fold my arms as she comes closer.

"The cosplay outfit, who made it?" She glances back at Marin-san who's staring at our direction and seems to be in a trance. "My friend, Wakana Gojo, if you want I can introduce him to you and he'll take it from there on your cosplay request.." I offered while I continue to stare at her large hazel eyes.

"Yes, please, does he make a lot of clothes? why did you not mention him earlier?!" I chuckled at her frustrated yell at me as I then shrug my shoulders. "I didn't know you were looking for a tailor, besides it was his first time making clothes that aren't for dolls.." She kept gawking at me after I spoke.

"The dress was his first time?!" I lift my hand up and press my fingers on the bridge of my nose. "Sajuna-san you're giving me a headache with all the screaming you're doing.." Speaking in a low tone as she then looks around at the many people staring at us. She coughs lightly then looks back at me.

"Sorry, well anyways when can we meet this friend of yours?" Taking my phone out and looking through my calendar. "Hmm.. are you free this Friday?" Sajuna-san moves her face mask up while placing her sunglasses back. "Yep, I'll be there-Wait where is it?"

"Oh, just type Gojo, Hina Dolls and.." I pause for a bit as I go through my gallery then showing her the photo of Me posing a peace sign and Wakana smiling weirdly, in front of the building "That's the place.." Turning my phone of as I quickly glance at Sajuna-san.

"Alright I think this is Marin-san's stop, so I'll have to go back over there-" I was about to walk off until I felt my shirt being pulled back. "I-Is.. is sh-she yo-your girlf-friend?.."

Turning my head to stare at her timidly as I then felt my face warm. "Wai-wait wh-what!? Sajuna-san- how'd you even thought of that?" I questioned her as she opens and closes her mouth like a fish.

"I don't know okay, you two seem a bit too close.. too close for my liking" I couldn't hear the last bit as she mumbled then sighs in relief? "Well I'll let go now for real this time." Sajuna-san let's go of my shirt, I walk back to my seat, Well as long as Wakana gives me a fair share in it all then all of his debts with me will be lessened, hehe..

Huh? Marin-san is staring at the ceiling. I sat down next to her then make my presence known. "Earth to Marin-san? Heeeelloooo~" I sang a little bit at the end to grab her attention she then looks back at me-  "Y/n-san! Just where were you? You took so loooooong" I chuckle softly and tilt my head.

"I saw a familiar friend and had a chat with them, anyways isn't this your stop?" I spoke curiously as she gasps. "I- Well- I need to get off, Thank you for today Y/n-san!" I nod my head and wave my hand as she gets out of the train and disappearing from my view.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊

"Um...Are you sure? I can take care of it.." Gojo-kun offers while Y/n-san hold onto the book. "There really is a booklet for dummies huh." Y/n-san comments as I look back at the both of them.