②③ - 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

𝚈/𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘

"Good job on the pose! lean down a bit" As much as Y/n Sato is having fun taking pictures of her muse, her fatigueness finally caught up to her at the click. The thought of sleeping has not settled into her mind yet while she strives for the perfect photo for the muse. "Look up here, mhm, looking good Marin!" 

 "Press your arms together, That's it!" Moving the camera up to have a lewd photo of Marin- Shizuku-Tan which Marin-san requested. I take a deep breath in and captured it with both my camera and my mind.

"Alright that's enough for now Marin-san, wheeeew.." I straighten up my posture a bit then started stretching my arms upwards. "Thanks!! Lemme see the pics!!" I took off the straps around my neck and hand her the camera. Eagerly taking it away and going through the photos.

"You did a suuuuper-duper job!! ♡♡♡ These ones came out soooo goood!! I'm totes psyched! ♡ Let's make an account and put 'em online right awayyyy! ♡♡" I chuckle at her as I sat down, I glance back up at her and smile. "I already have an account, so just tag me on it." As I stated, 

"Okay! Actually, I haven't thought of a cosname₍₁₎ yet, Hmm.. What to do..? Ma... Ma-.. Maa.. I think I'll keep it simple and go with 'Marine'!" She sits down beside me leaning onto my shoulder while staring at her photo,before posting it she looks up at me.

"What's the name of your account, Y/n-san?" She asks as I then have my hand out, gesturing for me to type it  for her. "Rushi-san..⁽²⁾" I trailed off there as I tagged myself in. Marin-san was unusually quiet as she then stands up abruptly, having her lips apart, opening and closing while pointing her index finger at me. "The! R-u-s-h-i-san?!" I grin at her as I lean forward while having my palm support my head. "Well the cats out of the bag."

"No way! This is the best day ever! Oh-my-gosh- I can't believe it! a famous cosplayer photographer did my photoshoot and made this dress with theeee beeest tailor! This day couldn't get any better!" She was hopping around again with a huge smile on her face. I couldn't help but laugh softly at her reaction. 

"This- You! You did Juju-sama's photoshoot a few days ago too! Holy shit! I'm losing my marbles-" She continues to hop around as I watch her, everything seem to went on slow motion, her pupils widen as she falls to the ground since she slipped onto the fabric that was laying around, I rush  up to her, wrapping my hand around her wrist.

Pulling her softly as I place my other hand behind her head. A thud resonates in the room. I groan softly as I slowly begin to open my eyes as Marin-san looks away from me, pondering why her cheeks were as red as her lips,  It only registered into my mind to the position we were in. 

While looking around at the state we were in, it seems like my heart is right next to my ears with the constant heartbeat, as well as the ringing in my ears. My chest pressing against hers, Marin-san's hand against mine- my chest. I felt my mouth went dry as I try to gulp down. Marin-san was finally looking back at me, then softly whispers, I couldn't hear it. "W-wha-what is it Marin-san?" I stutter.

"M-mov-...move your leg.." I slowly look down seeing my leg in between her, watching her squirm a bit, brushing the stockings agaisnt my skin as I felt steam getting out of my head. My head feels lighter as I slowly release her hand and got up way too fast, moving away and sitting at the end of the room as Marin-san sats up properly and rubbing the ends of the wig and dusts the edges of the dress softly.

I cough softly, "Are you going to the cosplay event today Marin-san?" I rub my neck as I shift the topic. "What about that cosplay event tomorrow?" She says as I then felt the vibration of my phone. I nod my head and smile.

"The event runs all weekend, so they should be doing stuff tomorrow too, right?! I kinda wanna be in it now!!" I rub my chin as the door suddenly moves to the side, Wakana-kun's face red. God please don't tell me he saw it. Cause I would rather eat a full plate of durian than him seeing what happened. 

"Let's go, Y/n-san and Gojo-kun!! or maybe I should start calling you Rushi-san, Y/n-san?" She walks up to the both of us as I stare at Wakana-kun. "Well.. I'll have to visit Gramps tomorrow so.. I don't think I can go.." I smile softly at him. "That's fine Wakana-kun, We'll send you lots of photo's so don't you worry." 

"But is it alright if we come here first for the makeup Gojo-kun?" She asks as I then slowly got up, "That's fine with me, just call me if you've arrived." He spoke while rubbing his neck and smiling subtly. "Yey! Okay, So we'll meet up at Ikebukuro station tomorrow! and you two seriously look like you're gonna keel over, so rest up!! Ohhhhhhh!! Maaaaaan! ♡ I! Can't! Waaaait! ♡♡" 

While she beamed over and over again, I chuckle while I press my fingers against my pocket, touching my phone as it kept vibrating and chiming in. I excuse myself briefly and pick up my phone. 

╔═.✾. ════╗

ᴶᵘʲᵘ⁻ˢᵃⁿ
ᵂʰᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉˡˡ ⁱˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ?

ʰᵗᵗᵖˢ://ᵐᵒᵇⁱˡᵉ.ᵗʷⁱᵗᵗᵉʳ.ᶜᵒᵐ/ᶠᵘᵏᵘᵈᵃˢʰⁱⁿ¹?ˡᵃⁿᵍ⁼ᵉⁿ

ᴶᵘʲᵘ⁻ˢᵃⁿ
ᴼⁱ ᴿᵘˢʰⁱ⁻ˢᵃⁿ!

╚════.✾. ═╝

« ○ »

I smirk softly as I shake my head, Juju-san is going to have to wait for a while. Marin-san comes first. Remembering the soft touch of her chest pressed against mine, bringing my hand up to my face as I slap myself to hell. There is no way, I should never think of Marin-san lewdly. It's just so wrong but yet so- I shouldn't. "Y/n-san what was that noise?" 

Sajuna Inui has entered the love battle, does she have a chance? Does Wakana-kun know what he's saying on the spur of the moment? Has Marin-san finally realize or will we wait a little longer? Who knows? or dont care.

[as] 

⁽²⁾ ʀᴜꜱʜɪ; ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ "ʟᴀᴘɪꜱ"  ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ "ᴀꜱᴘɪʀᴇ"

₍₁₎ 𝗖𝗼𝘀𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 "𝗖𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲"