★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄★

Trees. Trees upon trees. Clouds. Clouds upon clouds.

That was what Fae Grimm was looking at, as she laid down in the backyard of her new home. Her best friends or family were with her. They were two stuffed animals, a black wolf, and a black dragon lying next to her. The dragon named Blaze and the wolf named Shadow Wolf. They were both precious to her and she took them with her everywhere. As of recently they became the most important to though, being they're linked to their counterparts who live a life in their special place.

That special place was called Dreamland. To put it simple when Fae was a child, she was taken as a sex slave, and tormented by gangsters. To escape the suffering, Fae transported herself mentally to a dimension she called Dreamland alongside her two stuffed animals Blaze and Shadow Wolf. In Dreamland, Blaze and Shadow Wolf were turned into a real dragon and wolf man. While Fae gained magical abilities, however, due to her spending too much time in Dreamland itself also became real. This all stemmed from her abilities that she had no clue how she gained. They just came out of nowhere when she needed them most. And she will always be grateful for them. Because these abilities saved her from her tormentors.

When these abilities appeared though Fae ended up killing her tormentors with Blaze and Shadow Wolf's help. Fae was so overwhelmed mentally and physically. So much so she ended up teleporting to Dreamland and staying there for years with Blaze and Shadow Wolf. But as of recently her portals had been spitting her out into the real world. It was as if something was pulling her back to the real world and she had no choice but to come back. The place she ended up was Forks Washington.

Coming back to the real world with Blaze and Shadow's counterparts which were her stuffed animals now, Fae ended up going to the first place she could think of. The closest Police station to get information on her parents, the only family she had. The one who talked to her the most and took a liking to her was Charlie Swan. He ended up informing her of her parents' passing after her kidnapping. And after some time, the two grew close and Charlie took her in, adopting her as his daughter. Charlie knew little about Fae's past but didn't care; he thought of her as a daughter. So, he took her in without care. Fae would have told Charlie about her abilities, but she was afraid he would judge her or kick her out, and she didn't want to get hurt. So, she kept her abilities to herself. Not telling anyone.

So, right now Fae was lying down on top of a blanket with Blaze and Shadow Wolf staring up at the sky. Outside of her new home in Forks Washington. And she was now living with Charlie Swan, her adoptive father. At the moment though she was waiting for Charlie to come home with his daughter Isabella Swan, or Bella Swan.

"Won't you come to Dreamland Fae?" Fae heard Blaze ask sweetly growling with his deep voice. Chuckling Fae reached and pulled them to her chest, hugging Blaze and Shadow's counterparts to her chest tightly. Knowing they could feel the hug and see her through the stuffed animals' eyes. Fae holds them in the air above her smiling at them.

"Don't pester her Blaze." Shadow was heard scolding with his own deep voice.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. The girl seems bored. And why can't she come to Dreamland now?" Blaze teased Shadow then questioned.

"I have to meet Charlie's daughter and welcome her. It's the least I can do for him," Fae answered with a smile. Looking into the eyes of the stuffed animals knowing the two could see her. And that was when she heard tires coming into the driveway. Sighing, Fae gets up with Shadow and Blaze tucked tightly in her arm and grabs the blanket with the other. Walking towards Charlie's car Fae hugs Blaze and Shadow to her chest waiting to greet the two.

"Hey Fae. This is Bella. Bella, this is Fae Grimm, your adoptive sister," Charlie introduced the two girls. Sending her a small smile. Fae then holds a hand for her to shake. Bella soon recuperates with the same small smile. Shaking hands, the two smile to each other.

"Well, this is awkward," Blaze chuckled as he watched what was going on with Shadow. He was rewarded with a chuckle from Shadow. As Fae turned, she shook her head and softly rolled her eyes. Bella watches confused as the girl waves goodbye to the two and walks to the house talking to her stuffed animals. Seeming to scold the two of them. Her attention was pulled away from Fae by Charlie as he spoke, pulling the rest of her bags out of the car.

"I gotta tell you Bells. Fae has been through a lot growing up. It's not my story to tell and still I only know a little. I'm just warning you that she does some peculiar things to cope with what she's been through. Try to treat her normally though, please. She's a good kid though, okay?" Charlie asked Bella with a soft pleading look. Filled with wonder Bella nods and grabs a bag from Charlie to help.

"Sure."

"Thanks Bells." Charlie smiled as he led her into the house towards her old room.

Fae had heard what he said and smiled running into the house before the two could see her. Running up the stairs to her room Fae jumps on the bed thinking what she should do. Knowing she couldn't go to Dreamland until later Fae jumps up and decides to draw. Walking to her desk she got her art supplies and skips back to the bed. Placing a Blaze and Shadow on her lap she begins to draw Dreamland again. Smiling, she talks to Shadow and Blaze while drawing.

After some time, Billy and Jacob Black came over. Which led Fae to greet them and spend some time with the two. After they left though Fae was jumping on the tips of her toes from place to place. Fae was waiting. Waiting for Charlie and Bella to go to sleep. When she was sure they were Fae smiled widely.

Once again in her room she locked the door and closed the curtains. Then placed Shadow and Blaze on the bed. Fae then searched for her watch time. While she did so she whispered her excitement to Blaze and Shadow which they replied with their own. Finding the watch, she takes it and puts it on her wrist. She then sets a timer for an hour before she has to get ready before school the next day. Looking around she makes sure everything is in place. Making sure Blaze and Shadows counterparts can see the door, so they can tell her if she's need or if she needs to get back to the real world.

Observing her surroundings, she nods seeing everything is in place. Fae then looks at the wall that was blank of drawings for this reason. Unlike the other walls decorated with Fae's artwork. Taking a deep breath, she then thinks of the Dreamland, Blaze's and Shadow's true form, and her want to be there in Dreamland with them. Then suddenly a blue cloud of energy appears and opens a wide hole to another unique different land... to Dreamland.

Opening her eyes Fae was met with the true form of Shadow Wolf. He was leaning down with his tall furry wolf man form. He was smiling at her with his long sharp teeth reaching his big, clawed hand to her. Jumping up and down squealing quietly Fae ran to Shadow. Fae was then met with Blaze's big form as well leaning his head on the ground watching her through the portal. Looking back one more time at the room, Fae then looks to her two creatures, her best friend, her protectors, her family, that she loves dearly. And then she takes Shadow's hand allowing him to scoop her into his arms and goes through the portal letting it shut after her.